3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edgecuti0n 10.01.20 01:59 am

Bug with Catherine (Prey (2017))

There was a following problem. When trying to talk to Catherine does not appear on an action button. Moreover, it is recognized as a enemy with a red stripe of life. If it is slightly to push running up to her she gets up even though hurt. Maybe someone saw it and the topic has been raised?
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreemanAWP 10.01.20

Most likely because of the trainer. But this is not accurate.

I
InSaneJeSter 10.01.20

Have you fulfilled the task of finding her father?

D
Deadeye181 10.01.20

I have it also match to horror, when Morgan injected her with the cure, they both fell through the wall, and then teleported into the room, only now his feet Catherine flew through her shoulders and dragged her through the ceiling who knows where.

Z
ZmS 10.01.20

I have a bug as the author. Hostile bitch. Left passage to fix. Wrote the developers promised to fix.

a
alex210877 10.01.20

I had the same problem. You just need to perform the following basic task, and then return to Katherine, she stops agrisa.

a
alchemixxx1 . 10.01.20

Until there is a solution (found on the Internet). In the folder of one of sohranyalok which plan to boot (in my case not with the last, for Catherine, after some time dies, to wait forever can not) delete or rename the file powersource.level. Level connected again, with preservation of progress, but setting determines the default settings (all the locks are closed, all creatures and a gig on the spot). Open the locks, kill creatures, collect loot, get to Katie - Kate is ready to communicate, all turned out))
It should be noted that the number of folders won't match the save inside the game, looking at the creation date to match.

P
Polykrovka 10.01.20

alchemixxx1 .
Alas such a file in my saves no.

P
Polykrovka 10.01.20

alex210877
Did not help, ran down, ran a reactor as before. Even the gateway got stuff for her medicine gatherings(although it even the quest for it is not given) and all the same=(

M
Maxim_Kukuskin 10.01.20

Edgecuti0n
If started quest Whistleblowers, take a look at the description for this assignment, maybe you'll find the key to the answer.

M
Maxim_Kukuskin 10.01.20

If you don't want puzzles, then listen up:Catherine will send you on a quest sticks with the description of the father, which can be found in the job Whistleblowers. Itself faced such problem.

E
Edgecuti0n 10.01.20

Maxim_Kukuskin
well i.e. it turns out that the reason the research world. Find the drive earlier - there is a bug.

C
ComsoKassad 25.09.21

I also have a relationship with Katya neochen)) she said that she would go to my office. I have a task to "talk to Ekaterina in my office," but she is not in my office. there is a task mark, but Catherine is not there)) she threw me to the pass)

g
ganjin 09.10.22

The task "Catherine's father". I found an audio file in the data warehouse, transferred it to the computer in my office in the hall, and I need to listen to this file with her. Ekaterina is in place, standing at the computer and waiting for me to listen to the file, but it is not on the computer (only manipulations with the mirror).
PS. Damn, came after a while, there is also nothing on the computer. I talked to her, she said that the download was successful and the file appeared. The first time I talked to her too, she said something like, "You like to keep me waiting," something like that. Maybe on the terminal in the data warehouse it was necessary to immediately click on everything "ok" before turning off the terminal (I was there for the second time and pressed again)? Xs.