3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexReddds 10.01.20 01:59 am

Girl locked up, or a strange sound (Emerald Ranch) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

So, if you stand near the house with 2 hours of the night... Who know what I mean, write what happens, can't find a reason for the intimidation)
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihor Makarov 10.01.20

It is possible that it will be too late. Is it only in the second floor window to see at night and all. Another maid told the story that the rancher is a very strange and cruel type, holds his daughter all the time locked up.

A
AlexReddds 10.01.20

Ihor Makarov
I have a few times at 4 am was tough sound, I have not figured out what it is

l
lancxpr 10.01.20

Picked up a woman whose horse died. she said that about this girl which the host forcibly keeps house - supposedly his daughter. And there beside is a former saloon, where all traces of the massacre. apparently need further study).

T
Tanc2021 10.01.20

always wanted to ask a question just on the topic WHEN YOU are WORKING? that all garbage time in games to find

P
Princess_Darsy 10.01.20

Tanc2021
SchA will be a lot of fun. I have to sharaga 15 people out of 40 in my group took the sick on the day of release, so there's that

Y
Yo-Rik 10.01.20

Somewhere in the woods we found a neat house with a small garden. So next to this house when he killed ordinary wolves came the voices of men and women with the effect in the voices, as if the ghosts were talking. Then another strange strong sounds near a tree and closed mines are also found. The sweat Lodge in a dugout of the Lord of the rings reminded in the mountains found a sketch in the diary brought. It is also not far found a shack where a family was killed by a piece of meteorite, which pierced the roof. In this game, a lot of times you can see all the comb and peer))

T
Tanc2021 10.01.20

Princess_Darsy
hahaha so should I sit at work missing the game. where I bought the disk queue was straight from 15-40 years old people )

B
Bacceti 10.01.20

Along the way, I found another girl
Sspoilersite in the toilet in the middle of the forest. Did not understand what to do with it, but at night looks klipova.

A
AlexReddds 10.01.20

Bacceti
And where?

B
Bacceti 10.01.20

AlexReddds
Spoilers South of Braithwaite Manor lands, she yells quite loudly, not difficult to find.

A
AlexReddds 10.01.20

Bacceti
Thank you) this evening to check out! I found yesterday a hut near the road, not far from the hunter! There is probably some sort of herbalist lived in the house would be empty by night and by day, but when the binoculars suggest the portrait of a woman a little klipova) Goosebumps ran)

M
Montana_plus 10.01.20

Yo-Rik
I can throw a screenshot of the location of the house with a meteorite?

G
Gentelman 10.01.20

no quest on this ranch, checked everything. may not have time to finish
somewhere in DLS was overlooked, as the Bank in Rhodes

Y
Yo-Rik 10.01.20

Montana_plus
Spoiler