3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAVLIK777 10.01.20 02:01 am

Nat type \"closed\" (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

I have Internet modem huawei and Vodafone! NAT CLOSED! tell me how to configure it to change the NAT type to OPEN! Who faced?
18 Comments
Sort by:
u
urt11 10.01.20

PAVLIK777
know about the problem only superficially, but can do something to help and put things on the right path of finding solutions. Know what to prescribe certain server ports and open them in your router. Alas I would not tell you, but I advise you to search which ports to open and how to do it on your router.

c
chuba_73 10.01.20

the easiest way to put your PC in the DMZ - and you will have open NAT if there is no Google to help propisivat ports

A
An__ei 10.01.20

PAVLIK777
Drop the router to factory settings . Then check the UPnP needs to be enabled by default is an alternative to manual configuration. PC connected to router by wire will nat2 the game open.

_
_Egorian_ 10.01.20

PAVLIK777
I don't know how Beeline, but the idea of NAT you can turn on\off in the personal Cabinet. And for NAT to pay, as did the genius above, don't!

c
chuba_73 10.01.20

SHI SHOC
don't know where you go there - I have a static IP if you do not push do not display ports to DMZ then NAT moderate
if you enable DMZ then NAT is open ( ports probrobly not doing lazy )

S
SHI SHOC 10.01.20

chuba_73
Open fictitiously,white it does only provider

S
SHI SHOC 10.01.20

_Egorian_
Man is a dumbass again gives advice,he is not fully competent in this matter,as always though! For all providers know!

_
_Egorian_ 10.01.20

SHI SHOC
Pfff, ahah...
Spoiler
I vkluchen NAT the touch of a button!
Now who's the dumbass?
Go from here, genius!

S
SHI SHOC 10.01.20

You are a dumbass,if people RUB that all providers are the same! You yourself read what is written there,in laugh!!! Dynamic is an indoor,static outdoor and there you offer it for a monthly fee!

A
An__ei 10.01.20

_Egorian_
What is the meaning of static ip in the games to reduce lag in online games is not going to help.

c
chuba_73 10.01.20

SHI SHOC wrote:
Open fictitiously,white it does only provider
well, you're so stubborn - I have 10 static ip, neither gray nor brown normal static ip they were then given to all who are on the rate 100/100 connected not all providers are the same

K
Konstantin Tyshkevich 10.01.20

I solved this problem on the router, opened ports 3074, and everything went

R
RazriV 10.01.20

Konstanty Tyszkiewicz
Please tell me how discovered. I now have moderate, Avast is suspended. I today all morning and prescribe the router and the firewall. Only avast did not understand. And rebooted and updated and disconnected. IP, white, static, with extra payment for the service provider, all that is necessary is included,
router Beeline - Manufacturer Sercomm Model Smart Box One

In section NAT
- Port Mapping (port forwarding) has established itself
Call of Duty 4 Entrance. 3074~3074 Protocol Both Local port 3074~3074 Local IP as specified in the game 192.168.1.64
- Port Triggering turned on for UDP and TCP
- DMZ Host is disabled, and when were included too, neither of which has not changed
- ALG all-inclusive
The settings, and UPnP is enabled
- Tablica NAT Traversal is empty

Thank you!

T
Tankist WOT 10.01.20

We on ps4 with a friend suffer. Ports otkryli, ISP and asked them also to add - to sense 0.Helped buy white IP

c
chuba_73 10.01.20

RazriV
DMZ Host is disabled, and when were included too, neither of which has not changed
it was in the dmz settings to specify the output host in the dmz is to put just a tick isn't enough

A
Anatoliy Surovcev 10.01.20

Please.
After updating can't login to the game network. With a router Eltex struggled, but the ports disappear after the prescription and saved, rebooted. Does not help. Support Rostelecom says, the problem of the content provider, i.e. games.
it was in the dmz settings to specify the output host in the dmz is to put just a tick is not enough and the router is I have all in English.
Provider Rostelecom in Novosibirsk and the router they supplied
With respect

K
KlausBarbie 10.01.20

Anatoly Surovtsev
well, dmz was necessary to set a permanent ip to your computer that would be when you turn to him Routh did not give a different ip (for example any of , but not one that is in the dmz zone)... just chop antiviruses in particular the firewall , and have stock Windows are generally shut down. Also Rostelecom , but after the shift nurse on the computer went to complete garbage , AntiVir cut down in the games says that the Nat is open , but with torrents the trouble , arguing on a double Nat...breast binding they have what Mac address XS... in short neponyatki....

E
EXZASHY 10.01.20

Everything can be done much easier
Spoiler