3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 10.01.20 02:02 am

The AutoSave in a different cell in order (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to make the game autocorrelate in a different cell in order, but not in one. Constantly skip some moments or costumes are not saved. What kind of scum the save system?!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skorpion_BEST 10.01.20

Fhrby
The system saves very simple. The common people nicknamed adrianaszerveckelly.
To wait when will be released on PC and put the mod. And now we can only disable AutoSave.

k
k1lod 10.01.20

Skorpion_BEST
And what does console and PC? GTA 5 PC auto save also occurs in one slot. And in addition there is a manual save that on consoles that on PC, everything is one to one.
In RDR 2 manually can be saved and loaded in the menu Story.

N
Norm112 10.01.20

k1lod
Well, here's an example! After the mission the bootleggers apparently it is AutoSave, Dutch, gallop into the camp. It offers race horses, I jump at the end of the trip, the goat ahead of me, I blew, bomb! Want to start again from the last AutoSave. And the last AutoSave happened after the jump. And the manual save was 3 days ago and all. And then there are the beautiful Sheriff's badge change clothes in the locker room, badly dressed in a saved costume, voila the icon is missing, AutoSave - after choosing a new suit. AutoSave well, at least three slots must alternate. Well, why do that? Asshole rostrosta.

S
Skorpion_BEST 10.01.20

k1lod
Despite the fact that, Extrusi engine originally under the console sharpened, where the first ps was a separate memory card for each game a single cell. Since then, attacked them for the disease, all their new games initially for the console architecture to cut, and then through the ass for a PC port. Developed all normal(non-greedy) from do on several current platforms PC and powerful console, not waiting until the game is shot or not, and then we think to release on PC or not, as again you need to buy advertising to promote games on other platforms.
They have to grind the finished game (GTA 5) for PC took 2 years.

L
Lebrun 10.01.20

Fhrby
itself is not simpler to persist?and the fact that you win jump, nothing will change..unless you're going for gold and the meaning of this icon?me, on the contrary, he was pissed off for what for he gave me if I'm a thug.and the Dutch then he's gone too.so it's during the mission you give the type you and the Sheriff and all