3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rustam Kalihan 10.01.20 02:02 am

People help sorry

After connecting to the Internet after about 20 minutes of sags to 30 fps regardless of graphics settings and what fps was before
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaharenko Sergey 10.01.20

Right now,the only mode of Vanga will include and determine where you have fps drops.

S
Ser777 10.01.20

Rustam Calihan
After connecting to the Internet 20 minutes later fps sags up to 30
Can you instead of a computer console included?)

R
Roman Pivovarov 10.01.20

Rustam Calihan
Calmly and in detail describe the situation and then help you

R
Rustam Kalihan 10.01.20

well, this whole situation is just fps drops when you turn on the Internet before that all the rules in GTA 5 play 60 + fps include the Internet in 20 minutes gives run steam open cs go and there is 30 fps what the crap

R
Rustam Kalihan 10.01.20

everywhere sags at all in any game

S
Sonic268 10.01.20

it seems the virus is caught,check the computer for viruses and overheating

K
Kryogen 10.01.20

Ordinary miner, download 360 total security check on them, and then Hitman pro, and everything will be OK

R
Rustam Kalihan 10.01.20

Kryogen
thanks man 122 of the virus Dr web his mother Nitsche not found

p
pochtipushkin 10.01.20

Maybe it's the keyboard?. . Check if the key point, comma, exclamation mark, question mark. . . =)

R
Rustam Kalihan 10.01.20

pochtipushkin .!,?

p
pochtipushkin 10.01.20

Rustam Calihan

For creativity, respect, smile )))))

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 10.01.20

Rustam Calihan
Where the virus and how it searched for a Doctor?

m
masha 10.01.20

Where viruses
On the hard drive are stored.

V

360 total security
Seems to be a known generator of false positives. Although I would have suggested that if someone found 122 virus, then something else could not be found.

i
iGorf33 10.01.20

probably you have the malware, the antivirus will not help. try the program - and adwcleaner (free) and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (shareware)
probably it mines bitcoins and runs when you connect to the Internet
I have a startup Mass Effect 3 (Origin) is knocking at the door, Casper her blocks but allowed a run since it disguises itself - calling itself - Microsoft Windows Operating System
by the way Casper has released a new free antivirus for your PC http://www.kaspersky.ru/free-antivirus
In task Manager look for a program that seems useful, if it is Microsoft Windows Operating System(description) on the details tab, the file name is ctfhost

i
iGorf33 10.01.20

this is it.
infected only Russia, despite the fact completely and barely a couple of countries
file Ctfhost is usually in AppData

V

iGorf33
Obviously knocking toy itself.

And with these programs (Advertiser and MBAM) - the main thing to understand that you are going to remove.

PS. And in AppData can be a lot of prog: Chrome, uTorrent, prog from nVidia (or whose You have a video card).

i
iGorf33 10.01.20

what knocks it out is understandable. but with it different crap, though not always

V

iGorf33
ctfhost - where is he?
If you do not know, then look for for example the extra folder in AppData\Roaming\ and unfamiliar tasks in Windows\System32\Tasks\.

P
Paren Sir 10.01.20

Masha
Of blet Yes, but there are directories that even the user cannot see (even if you have turned the visibility of hidden files)