3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exik 10.01.20 02:02 am

Developer features (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Good afternoon. So far I have not seen any opportunities from users of recovernt fully cars for example Rachel in career or quick race (in full, exactly what is written in the file, not made curved handles players) because those who make such machines, doing only the intranet, not knowing whether she brake 2 or brake 3. No hydraulics or she is level 1 but option turned off. Maybe she's got Lambo doors? I know for sure that checking at the beginning of the game, it about 3.5 stars, but people do different in 4 and 3 stars and give the original. As regards the Skyline (blue Intro) How many disputes have been about the mirror that this razor and not other that the wheels 19 and 20 inch, the vinyl is 8 and not 4 etc... but the file was never reached. The idea is purely fan-made and is a connoisseur, so I want to know, MB who knows the ways?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 10.01.20

exik

e
exik 10.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
didn't see even close to the solution of the question

D
Dead Skinhead 10.01.20

As you can see, this is not, do chepyrki in its sole discretion)

e
exik 10.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Sorry, the theme is not raskryta)

A
Alexander_Vesker 10.01.20

exik
there is full access to all blocked content.to take a car from scratch and setunit it as you want.what hinders to create a car which will appeal.much more full access to everything not find

D
Dead Skinhead 10.01.20

Spoilers the Demo, in the original, though the standard color for the headlights)

e
exik 10.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Very strange! in the game 3.75 stars around, and the doors and the lineup's just been give 4 stars almost, excluding all. XS!

D
Dead Skinhead 10.01.20

exik
Well, let's not forget that this is a demo, something was removed that set)

e
exik 10.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Can found more info about any skyline?

D
Dead Skinhead 10.01.20

exik
No, in the future, will see what I can dig up if possible)

e
exik 10.01.20

Dead Skinhead
poback

Q
Qubretes 16.07.20

exik
now there is a solution to your question by using Binary. There is a section with presets, and there are many of them including all the demos etc

e
exik 16.07.20

Qubretes
More is possible?

Q
Qubretes 16.07.20

exik
And what is there more? Googled it would be Binary. Well, then it is not difficult to find a section with presets and create a car with the same tuning, I guess.

G
GSG-Group-darkness77 25.10.20

exik
Good time of day, there is an answer to your question! And the visual part of THE CAR 3.80 STAR - Answer 100%