3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Augusta_ 10.01.20 02:22 am

Novels only with their race? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Play woman to man, from the very beginning, planned the affair with IFAN (though I had it through the mirror to lighten up, he was too swarthy for my taste), and basically everything is going well, but I noticed that with other two of my companions, the Red Prince and the Beast - the functions of flirting at all. This is due to the different races? Or the fact that I had to develop relations with IFAN? However, he with he had not even kissed not once, I'm in the second act, and they prevented the audience in the underground tavern)) Relationship with all is good with the gnome at all 100 (I do not know what I did to deserve such affection on his part).
Surprisingly, I couldn't anything through the search to dig up on the subject, but usually novels are probably the most talked about part of the game, where they are present. So need your help, ladies and gentlemen. Very much curious.
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 10.01.20

Augusta_
In my first passage gg was a man-nonama without history. Not even knowing that such a feature the game has twirled the novel with Sibillas. So I don't expect race matters. But it was still in the normal edition, maybe I fixed something since then.

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_
no novels between any races, there are no restrictions (even... gender does not matter, afraid of what minorities will be offended). With some flirting or kissing starts in the second act. With the Lowes after trying the expulsion from it of the demon. With the Red Prince at the time when he Sadhai retreat to the van, if you start peeking through the half-open shutter, you will burn, will be several answers to the Prince, one of which is that you're jealous. And then the following dialogue with him, after the fight with the assassins is continued further with kisses. With Sibiloi romantic conversation at the beginning of the next Chapter before landing on the Nameless Isle. About the Beast is not know, did not check. FEIN generally, after the first act on the ship wants a pilot to quickly make love to you, but it's either for those who want to laugh or for special perverts))). About Ivana you already know in the tavern, all starts.
Important of course the percentage of your relationship with the satellites, the higher, the more likely. It is important if someone started to flirt, then not to miss a single dialogue and not to forget to start the dialogue. In the old edition was made so that no matter with whom you started to stir, after an Unnamed island on the ship do you sleep with any companion (which is logically not quite normal) and then the satellite becomes your choice to end the game. Don't know put it in the extended edition or not, has not yet reached this place.

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP, thanks for the detailed answer. The fact is that with the IFAN you can flirt from the very beginning, almost from the first dialogue, in an underground tavern it is as if the consolidation)) And here with the Prince and the Beast did not have anything even remotely similar. Then the IFAN is at a much more early start of the novel.

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_
Yes, exactly, about Ipana there was something in the Fort Joy with him first to drink, then ask if he is lonely and went running... I nor anyone involved with him were not satisfied, so do not know. About the only Animal I remember the conversations with him there are some phrases which are clearly flirting is similar, but it's definitely in the second Chapter was in the course of his quest.

A
Analius 10.01.20

Yes, in this game, so novel and no
garbage to be honest

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Analis
Well that's your opinion.
The game boob show, and the novels are described beautifully from a literary point of view. This is just a DOS 2 and stands out compared to games, where instead of text, pictures and video. Beautiful and literary to describe must also be able.

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei, well actually emotional involvement of the player for an isometric flow and the lack of cut-scenes less than cinematic games. I've read the discussion of the quests and I see that many people choose evil of the solution, and then openly villainous, like cut and all for the sake of experience, though most usually tries to make good solutions. Personally, I don't do that, I'll play goodie, as always, and try to keep casualties to a minimum) are the same as with novels - trying to be nice, for example, driving in the direction of the other satellites, when you're flirting with her))

N
NightHawkreal 10.01.20

Even with a skeleton spinning. )

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_

well actually emotional involvement of the player for an isometric flow and the lack of cut-scenes less than cinematic games.
For those who like to read books emotional involvement or slightly less, sometimes even more. When making movies from books, most of the book is still better than the movie (sometimes Vice versa, sometimes). In the book we go deeper into the plot, but in the movie we don't see and don't know who about what thinks and feels. For this game the actual comparison.

many people choose the evil of the solution, and then openly villainous, like cut and all for the sake of experience
I personally think it's stupid. He prefers to act his heart during the passage of similar games. D:OS-2 offers a lot of opportunities for earning experience, this is not necessarily to kill everyone.

Personally, I don't do that, I'll play goodie, as always, and try to keep casualties to a minimum)
Of course evil too interesting to play, but I also prefer more good. Although such as to kill a Vulture and his gang of extortionists in Fort Joy I think is the right decision and it is not villainous.

Similarly with novels trying to be nice, for example, driving in the direction of the other satellites, when you're flirting with her))
Well, then you also understand all of the highlight image novels via literary composed text)
I remember playing for the red Prince and had an affair with Sibiloi, it was very interesting considering her relationship to lizards. As well as then played by Sibiloi and Prince was sick, just wondering.
But there was that hilarious moment in the first pass of the game, played a man-man himself has created, stirred up with the Lowes. On the ship after the Unnamed Islands there is a time to choose with whom of the satellites for a vacation, I innocently thought that just relax, chose the Prince, but his answer made me realize that I made the wrong choice) What is in the hold made the lizard with my character I say nothing... But I had a good laugh over it all, then I thought, one time is not n... I just click and dragged the Lowes in the hold)

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP wrote:
For those who like to read books emotional involvement or slightly less, sometimes even more.
I, too, all types of art prefer literature, but still a game you can never really compare with the book. Here the text is much less, mostly we just wander and fight. And other techniques for engagement are simply not used. Don't know about you, but I still can't get attached to the characters just like in the dragon Age, Mass Effect, the Witcher, etc. Although at the time, I was fascinated by the history of Being Divinity, but there largely because of the denouement.
Andrei YP wrote:
for example to kill the Vulture and his gang of extortionists at Fort Joy, I think the right decision
Needless to say, also killed them, believing it is the right thing.
Andrei YP wrote:
What in the hold made the lizard with my character I say nothing...
Yeah, make all the characters bi is fu. By the way, I finally reached the point where for the first time to flirt with the Prince. For interest, checked out, then to boot. Well, damn it, with IFAN the start of a much more harmonious, and here you're some kind of voyeur work)) I the plot of the relationship a little reminded of Garrus, when to him all to myself, had to go ahead, causing him to shalel. And turanec too similar to a lizard)

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_ wrote:
Here the text is much less, mostly we just wander and fight. And other techniques for engagement are simply not used.
Do not argue, less of course, but for an isometric game is quite detailed and interesting. Also Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny. Now in Pathfinder Kingmaker play, our developers took the best of foreign RPGs.
In the old isometric RPG with the text was a little more modest, like it certainly was, but the description of actions and events rarely met.

Augusta_ wrote:
Don't know about you, but I still can't get attached to the characters just like in the dragon Age, Mass Effect, the Witcher, etc.
Yes, in these games, of course everything is much brighter, I agree. But I managed to D:OS-2 to bind to some of the characters.

Augusta_ wrote:
here're some kind of voyeur work)) I the plot of the relationship kind of reminded Garrus
Prince modest or what? I wouldn't say, although maybe there are different options... It just may be surprised at first, and then offers to check your feelings and if you climb him to kiss, then he likes it, as if to restrain him from becoming bored. But if to reproach him that he had already Sadhu loves, he will answer about the king's appetites.
Yes, Garrus in the ME bird-lizard (like a pterodactyl), but he is really modest in comparison with the Red Prince in this game.

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP wrote:
Also Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny. Now in Pathfinder Kingmaker play, our developers took the best of foreign RPGs.
Did not play in any of this. Worth it?
Andrei YP wrote:
Prince modest or what?
Yes, I would, and Garrus was not named humble (he's just all keep our distance, as rightly said Tali), talking about the fact that they both do not perceive the HS as the love interest while they are in the forehead will not tell about their feelings)

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_ wrote:
Did not play in any of this. Worth it?
If you like RPGs, you should definitely do it.
But there are those whom one likes, the other is not for someone too much text, for some real-time combat doesn't like me. So all you need to try yourself.

Augusta_ wrote:
it's about the fact that they both do not perceive the HS as the love interest while they are in the forehead will not tell about their feelings)
Garrus Yes. Well, with Prince it is clear he still loves Sadhu and suddenly the recent friend-in-arms, dumbfounded by his confession, but he did not long it, just kiss offers.

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP wrote:
for someone fighting in real time, not like
But fighting almost all games in real time. Anyway, in those games that I played. Exceptions only Heroes, Disaypls and Original Sin both parts.
Andrei YP wrote:
Well, with Prince it is clear he still loves Sadhu and suddenly the recent friend-in-arms, dumbfounded by his confession, but he did not long it, just kiss offers.
In fact, I'm even a little sorry at this moment to chose Ivana. It is good, but Prince is a more intriguing story.

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_ wrote:
But fighting almost all games in real time.
There are exceptions of Fallout 1-2, 1-2 Westland. Some somehow think turn-based battles almost no Canon RPG, but it's not. And turn-based and real-time battles appeared almost at the same time...

Augusta_ wrote:
In fact, I'm even a little sorry at this moment to chose Ivana. It is good, but Prince is a more intriguing story.
Do not regret, you will certainly want to beat the game a second time and then a third) I had a couple of months after the first passage that I wanted to start playing the second time. So gradually it is possible to try all and for all)

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP wrote:
Do not regret, you will certainly want to beat the game a second time and then a third) I had a couple of months after the first passage that I wanted to start playing the second time. So gradually it is possible to try all and for all)
Well, second time if I'm going to pass, man. And romancity the Lowes. So a romance with a Prince to me does not Shine. By the way, IFAN framed out. He left my heroine after she has fulfilled the plan of Lucian and Dallas. Said I'm so-and-so, again, put them on the neck of the tyrant. 've said some nasty things. Oh. The first time I get it in the game, never my heroines didn't quit)) Neurasthenia crowned Alistair threw all but the noble Cousland, and SOLAS and all simply left without options. Another was Jacob who threw the shepherd and married another. But my heroes never left. Interestingly, and with the Prince as ends? Maybe even worse? Maybe he is just throwing and went to his Sadhu, then it's even worse than IFAN. I had a dwarf with muddy, maybe his Queen in a dwarf Kingdom, bggg)) Although, perhaps he would have found an excuse to dump. Then all the stories end up like this?
To be honest, I was hoping that my gg just nobly die, the epilogue on the ship unnecessary. I'd like the DAO style ending, if you die in the battle with arhidemon. This is one of my two favorite endings. The second is to make the lady Cousland wife of king Alistair)
In this game, and asked for a noble death in the final, but alas.

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_ wrote:
By the way, IFAN framed out. He left my heroine after she has fulfilled the plan of Lucian and Dallas.
Well, it's natural. And if your character is ascended, he could see in you hope for a better future. But he likes stupid decision to hand over the source.

Augusta_ wrote:
Interestingly, and with the Prince as ends? Maybe even worse? Maybe he is just throwing and went to his Sadhe
It will end badly, if you kill Sadhu. But if not, then it's not so bad. No, he's definitely returned to the Empire with Sadjoy to lead the country, but about the love he forgets. Of the choices he likes, if a hero will rise.
In this game a romantic relationship and their results are mediocre role, so do not expect any particular information about this in the final movie, which tells how it ended and what became of all the heroes.

Augusta_ wrote:
To be honest, I was hoping that my gg just nobly die, the epilogue on the ship unnecessary.
Well, judging by your choice at the end of the game is to destroy the Source - it just happened, you noble die in this case, just the Illness you brought to life. In other endings, the hero is alive, just the results are different. Most likely the developers plan ever for continuing to take or story DLC to add, why did this epilogue on a ship. And not everyone likes the death of the hero, it is better to different options.

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP wrote:
Well, it's natural. And if your character is ascended, he could see in you hope for a better future. But he likes stupid decision to hand over the source.
Well I wouldn't say that of course. The WHOLE way I argued with him on the topic of Lucian and Alexander, that is not allowed to cover them. I never assented to him that the snapper was so-so. Always said that all his actions probably have an explanation. In the final IFAN agreed that I should decide the fate of the world. What's he waiting for? He knew how I feel about the Chosen. I think that this is some fault of the game. If IFAN said he definitely trusts me, the sense then to accuse of treason? I'm not passed all the King-God, that indeed would be treason. I was given the power to save the world, and I saved the world, as considered necessary. Time gave me the solution, if you please to accept its consequences.
By the way, it turns out that if you play for Hifana, it can Lucian to forgive?
Andrei YP wrote:
It will end badly, if you kill Sadhu. But if not, then it's not so bad. No, he's definitely returned to the Empire with Sadjoy to lead the country, but about the love he forgets.
I've looked in an Internet video. What he forgets, that, you know, small consolation) still, in fact, he leaves his beloved. I wonder what will say the Beast in the final? I have became king of the dwarves, which made me happy, because I have to do and killed the Yustiniya. He is also with you does not take heroine if they had an affair?
Still I'm very curious, are the endings of the characters with the story? Can the Red Prince become Emperor, if he years? And the Beast king?
Andrei YP wrote:
And not everyone likes the death of the hero, it is better to different options.
Yes it is clear, and I can leave gg alive to balance the options because many players who are willing to sacrifice the Source, however, not ready to ditch the gg and his friends.

A
Andrei YP 10.01.20

Augusta_ wrote:
In the final IFAN agreed that I should decide the fate of the world. What's he waiting for? He knew how I feel about the Chosen. I think that this is some fault of the game. If IFAN said he definitely trusts me, the sense then to accuse of treason?
His hatred of the Lucian in the end crossed the line. And he hoped that you take his side when he learned the truth. But you chose a different path, and therefore accused of treason.

Augusta_ wrote:
By the way, it turns out that if you play for Hifana, it can Lucian to forgive?
Of course you can, where you are building a line of conduct Ivana. As for the red Prince can kill Sadhu. But if in the first case it's a normal thing to do, in the second it's should be quite a rotten scoundrel.

Augusta_ wrote:
What he forgets, that, you know, small consolation) still, in fact, he leaves his beloved.
Well love is hard to put above responsibility, it is necessary either to combine or to sacrifice something. To sacrifice the responsibility lightly, Prince definitely wouldn't do it. Besides, he then offers in the slavery go to him, he brags that he's just the owner) But it's more of a joke in the end, it is any Main Character offers)

A
Augusta_ 10.01.20

Andrei YP wrote:
His hatred of the Lucian in the end crossed the line.
It is strange that we have not explained why the Lucian still used the fog of death. Yes to instantly destroy the Black circle, but why on the territory of the elves? Why not let Itano to save anyone? The explanation of the murder was Awake, but there's no fog. It was possible to come up with something, like a Black circle prepared some powerful devastating blow and it was impossible to hesitate.
Andrei YP wrote:
Of course you can, where you are building a line of conduct Ivana.
Just, as I understand it, there is to choose a standard replica and is marked with the name of the hero [IFAN]. But I wonder if you play them, you replica Ivana are several to choose from or one provided by the story? I was approached by them to Alexander on the Stage Favourites, for fun, and there was only one remark on the select marked [IFAN]. Something like: over my dead body! (when Alexander said. I came here to become Divine). All the other replica was standard. So I wonder if playing a character with story, then they have variance in their history, or not? Or if you play classical IFAN, he will hate Lucian and Alexander in any way? Well, if you use a replica, marked with his name, I mean. Or you can say, for example, Lucian, on behalf of [Ivana] that we understand and accept his motives? You've played characters with a history, as I understand it, so share your experience please :) I'm playing a character with a history, I like to create his characters.
Andrei YP wrote:
Well love is hard to put above responsibility, it is necessary either to combine or to sacrifice something.
I have no claim to the Prince, and to developers. If in the case of IFAN, which throws GG when she took the side of the snapper, the ending of the relationship seems at least logical - it is a separate final novel, a certain choice of endings, the Prince turns that developed over at the option of the novel. He still Sadha first, the Empire second, well gg somewhere about 10-m. As in the case if you were just friends, nothing has really changed. I have read discussion in the Internet, people write that all the endings of the novels not worked, such as Lowes says he's going to roam again with some artists. With a fright? Why can't she marry gg and live happily ever after? It seems to me that developed the epilogue have not thought this through.

And again. You wrote. played Prince, so did he become the Emperor in your final? And how does his personal quest? He must have a relationship with Sadhai, to marry, etc.? Or is there some kind of variationist? Well, besides killing, it's sort of a variant.