3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonid.arabjaev 10.01.20 02:23 am

Your most favorite weapon and the most hated (Warface)

What weapon do you like more and why , what weapons most hated and why ?
152 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 10.01.20

Call for two favorite and two hate me the trunk. Since I am primarily a sniper I like the most two bytovki - M200 Cheytac and the McMillan CS5. The first sniper draws its sound, excellent randomized from the hip and the requirements of active play style. Second - rate and quiet that allows you to quickly extinguish the enemies of the crowd and fell into another place before you catch up. From the hated - USAS-12 and Tavor CTAR-21, two Novostal allowing Rashit, and that at close range without enough experience not to shoot. First - stupid tucked and ran, mowing the crowd, and the other puts the hats at distances beyond other classes, except for sniper, and if that powerful semi-automatic type AS50 or he is an experienced baltovich.

l
leonid.arabjaev 10.01.20

About Tavor CTAR 21 I agree
ArMaGeddon_AJ

c
calico m951s 10.01.20

ах308 and м16а3 двf divine trunk. and what about ktera don't know... I just don't know how to play with him =D

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 10.01.20

Quite a lot of play in VF... Of the most beloved for me personally, will allocate to AK-103, as Val and a type 97, although other weapons for a stormtrooper t like me, too. Hard to say for sure. Most hated weapon is perhaps calico M951S sniper, AS50 and USAS-12.

S
Staruk Viktor 10.01.20

Much depends on the hands.weapons 2nd plan

N
Nikita_atikiN 10.01.20

м16а3, mag-7, OH-308 - as for me perfect 3 barrel)
But what about the engineer all doubtful descended class)

N
Nikita_atikiN 10.01.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
char and call has long been not solved) now from the shotgun dominates magician and fabarm, and char with his miserable cooldown and relatively uncomfortable impact left by the wayside after the honey badger)

0.1236432413524 10.01.20

AK103 м16а3 ах308 IED as

E
Eligos 123 10.01.20

Like as-Val and ах308, I hate the AC-50 and calicoe on Snape!

r
ramis.DS 10.01.20

AK103

S
Sipogka 10.01.20

Mk 14 or Remington r11 those I would like to have in stock. And the most hated(feel and appearance)is enough for all classes, and there's someone else with him playing.

M
Marionetco 10.01.20

I play for Inga pvp and pve for the assault, so the Kriss super V and M60 machine gun. the honey boar, the snipe Alpina.

L
Liepro 10.01.20

Information letter kriss super V, AWM for Snape for honey and assault of a rarity, so have not picked properly)

_
_B.A.R.S_ 10.01.20

Favorite: Tavor CTAR21 (engineer), saiga 12C (physician), АС50 (sniper) as Val (attack)
Hated: Js 9mm (engineer), АА12 (medic) H&K SL8 (a sniper), FN F2000

K
Kerim Zaycev 10.01.20

Favorite AK-47

A
Aleksandr Zhidkov 10.01.20

Well, it depends on what the fighter is basically what stock it is and anyone who says that it is bad just not from that place grow,just any weapon to get used in combat,not nevestoi is and I boys to certain opinions expressed at the most gamers is a calico and IEDs,especially they interfere constantly on the map survival out there about this psycho everything!

A
Aleksandr Zhidkov 10.01.20

I might like to snap Mac Milan,M16 for assault on honey Magum or UTAS,and please note not the JCAC and UTAS and confuse many until they see,as well, in Inga is on the right as exactly where will have to play on a pvp or pve as previously mentioned player Nikitaki is omitted class,always inzhu discourse scraps from the table,with half a year ago I remember I asked for mine extra to enter even this fact did not,although iscisi the pictures still remember,as if they were it means like,right!Do not be surprised if now and the sight abribus!

R
Ruslan Shvedchikov 10.01.20

Barrett M98B a good sniper Saltovka and also McMillan CS5. for the attack is the AK 47. 103 .as medic I don't play this I can not say for engineer AK 9 and Chris .

s
sasha11vk 10.01.20

I like the as Val for assault and for medic remilgton for engineer M4CQB, for the Ax308 sniper And hated standard.

V
Vlad Redvel 10.01.20

I like most of the Remington 870 RAS, Alpine, M200, AK-103. With them very interesting to play and that's it! I can't stand Val, M16, honey badger, ktar, fabarm S. A. T. 8 pro Vintorez and of course сalico M951S! These guns break the game balance and require no skill!