3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horny Mama 10.01.20 02:23 am

The quest is not activated \" Red between the 2 lights\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

after the quest, the hunt begins, nothing happens.in the story we need to find a red but it is not activated
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 10.01.20

Horny Mama
After the update, this quest successfully krasnolese and does not start even when preprohormone. So feel free to thank sincere, but inept developers.

a
avikor 10.01.20

Same garbage. It was thought that this is due to the fact that the camps uglezhogov I already opened the map.
Horny Mama wrote:
in the story we need to find a red but it is not activated
And you have the charcoal burners have already been opened? See the location of camps on the map?

R
RDMTC 10.01.20

That's the same problem in a support written is silent , and so and so kwset tried to pass PPC ((((

H
Horny Mama 10.01.20

avikor
Yes, I have also camp opened,download pirates with version 1,2,2 ,to this point, pragiti

M
MGTUStankin 10.01.20

Similarly, no camps, I did not open. PPC....

M
MGTUStankin 10.01.20

Found the solution: 1) Need in the game settings to change the subtitle language and voice in German 2) load the AutoSave from the scene before you meet the two thieves on the lawn 3) pass.
I have the task activated. PS. Features: 1) With me was a guard Rudo. 2) the camp of charcoal burners are not open 3) the First thing after killing the bandits talked with the widow, then with Jakub, then a centurion.

M
MGTUStankin 10.01.20

By the way, if from the place of this AutoSave, drive the road to the right (to the end of the map), can be on the road to find a camp in which there is an unlocked chest with some really cool clothes and weapons (the sword of St. George, etc.).

H
Horny Mama 10.01.20

I have helped roll back to version 1,2,2

g
gaidel.com 10.01.20

Horny Mama
And how do you fell?I write that not to boot,since you are using the DLS

a
avikor 10.01.20

MGTUStankin wrote:
With me was a guard Rudo
Where did you pick up?

H
Horny Mama 10.01.20

gaidel.com
downloaded the pirates with this version

D
Den4ik ogur4ik 10.01.20

Horny Mama
Fixed download the update

g
gaidel.com 10.01.20

Den4ik ogur4ik
where the update to download?

D
Den4ik ogur4ik 10.01.20

gaidel.com
steam

w
wolikde 10.01.20

In the course of this quest, not even the side and the campaign was covered. Redhead sitting with the lady horses. No one gives dialogues. In General the game is dead. You can make a side, even have fun (already slept with a horse :) ) That's just to finish the game campaign to fail.

t
the_m1x 10.01.20

He suffered, PPC here there is a mod throw it in the folder D:\Games\Kingdom Deliverance will Come\Data . Restart the game and enjoy https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CNVXEBCNx3Psx3HCD-18VA-wj1j6I9KM/view
Alternative, thanks https://yadi.sk/d/6a3zkTOc3SjvMQ

M
Markiyano 10.01.20

the_m1x
Thank you, my good man! 2 days looking for a solution, and your patch helped immediately!

i
inefableee 10.01.20

the_m1x
thank you so much!!long tried to get around this bug, I have the game again to swing and pass. <3

X
XamiLA_Bad 10.01.20

the_m1x
Thank you

I
Ilya Zarudnev 10.01.20

the_m1x
Aah how I suffer with this quest, many times pereprohodil. Thank you, you're huge!