3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soulbreaker1989 17.09.19 06:16 pm

This problem on Window 7 is not retained control (Need for Speed: Underground)

What the hell layout is not saved after restarting the game everything is default and it's not just me! Who knows what the problem help!!! Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit the rest of the profile.
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.09.19

Unless the game supports such operating..?

S
Soulbreaker1989 17.09.19

Runs great! but here is such a bug(

V
Valen.xD 17.09.19

I have no options control, or this type, there is only controller but only vibrate on\off,
what to do??? please tell me!

V
Valen.xD 17.09.19

damn the unrealistic arrows to go((( how to win 7 is running configure????

S
Soulbreaker1989 17.09.19

To set there but it is not saved=(

G
GTAfan073 17.09.19

That's it.

E
E.N.F.O.R.C.E.R. 17.09.19

A variant of this game, you can play it on the controller settings are saved!!! I live the days of the PS2 I remember :)

f
func_MYXOMOP 17.09.19

xDD the Game doesn't support axis, and this is manifested in non-conservation control)))
Because in XP the saves are in the \Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\NFS Underground\
And in seven of those folders there? Vooot... ))
Interestingly, and saved anything(Passing, graphics settings)?

Try to download 1.4 version, maybe there has already covered this...

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.09.19

Valen.xD, there all rides. Only need the expertise, experience and a last experience.

v
vergilanddante.sonikandsh 17.09.19

Well, firstly, There are 7 in Documents and Settings (Not A USERS Documents and Settings)
Click on the icon and RIGHT CLICK Properties Go to Compatibility and choose Run this
program as administrator the I & C (skill work)

M
Merr1Dius 17.09.19

Same problem - reset control settings; changing the compatibility settings does not help. Time to buy a gamepad...

E
E.N.F.O.R.C.E.R. 17.09.19

Question for those who put Win 7 SP1 try maybe there's too Underground 2

f
func_MYXOMOP 17.09.19

Try using XP mode have problems.

E
Elsperanto 17.09.19

Go to the properties speed.exe tab compatibility, click run this program in compatibility mode for" and select the desired item.
Or create in the root C: path \Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\NFS Underground\ manually
//I think it will not help because the saves opisyvayutsya through the constants of the system folders

p
punished fiddle 17.09.19

try to change the game files to the default settings)

a
ak-13 17.09.19

Valen.xD

In the control settings go from the main menu, not from the race. But managing one dick is not saved.

i
iNosferatu 17.09.19

Everything is saved, download rules version, or you have a hand curves

f
func_MYXOMOP 17.09.19

c:\Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\NFS Underground\ find a file with the extension .opt and put read only

P
Popeye the Sailor 17.09.19

For those who have the control not stored throw this --> http://rghost.ru/27464881
in the game folder and everything will be saved)

C
COOLak 17.09.19

Hah, thank you very much. Don't know what that thing is, but now the control is actually stored on Windows 7 x64.