3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 10.01.20 02:25 am

Who has what is the furthest shot? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Who has what is the furthest shot? How and where was it made, share secrets, or do not share)

100 Comments
Sort by:
k
kornev-93 10.01.20

wow , 800 is more than 600... did not work

m
mmarkiz 10.01.20

I have 19 cm , norm?

S
S.P.E.C 10.01.20

Den4ikOdessa
Had to suffer , but still got

F
Fenderrr 10.01.20

It was the case! =))

D
Den4ikOdessa 10.01.20

S. P. E. C
krasava)))))

S
St_PivPav 10.01.20

That is what Soviet weapons! Calibre does not solve! ;)

T
TheVector3080 10.01.20

Don't agree with the person above. Junk of the scoop on what is not capable. It is better to take the good old .338 AWM (L115) Royal quality.

A
AlexthePredator 10.01.20

2086 meters

N
NesHKa7 10.01.20

TheVector3080
how the hell did you kill at that distance?

T
TheVector3080 10.01.20

NesHKa7
The secret of the company.

I can only give a hint:
after overcoming of barrier at 1700 meters all the bullets no longer rendered by the engine and become extremely unstable. In most cases they do not even register the game, which is why even if the bullet hits an enemy, no damage. Bullets also tend to just break and to fall on a perfectly straight line after this distance.

Rifle L115A3, as one of the best (After DLC-shnogo MSR Termite) at the range more often to get into anything after 1700-metre barrier than any other rifle.

And yet, most people who brag here with their pathetic two kusarigama meters - probably just skommunizdil position on YouTube. There are two people shoot with versini mountains in Inca-Fireplace. From the point of view of earthly logic - that's right: shooting from the sky should facilitate the shooting, but the game runs still on ubisofts logic. You need to look to the East, closer to salt wasteland.

N
NesHKa7 10.01.20

TheVector3080
thank you)

S
Sidorovich12 10.01.20

Don't remember exactly how many hits, but in my optimal rifle range and damage is MSR.
And get I tried the distance at which a visually noticeable starting to fly down the bullet.

S
SkyraX 10.01.20

and now all out of topic,I'll just leave this here
gun Desert Tech

T
TheVector3080 10.01.20

Was there something you wanted to say SkyraX?

L115A3 nothing proymet.

P
Playpool 10.01.20

MSR rifle 490 meters, on the mission where you need to compromise cardinal, high up on the roof there is a lone sniper, hit the third time.

S
Steve Taller 10.01.20

tell me, I do not understand the couple, open the map, there are caches of data marked with exclamation points reach them, there is usually some type laptop or a folder of documents, the system highlights the button E on the keyboard, press my fighter inserts the flash drive into a computer, on the laptop on the screen like it displays and so it can go on forever until I get bored and I do not press the right mouse button on the map in the same place also displayed the exclamation mark is the same, XS what it is, how it should be?

S
Sandro_NSK 10.01.20

870 meters, the sniper rifle MSR (long drucilla but did)))) in General, this indicator is best HTI

N
Nikolay Ololay 10.01.20

481 meters, but I'm, like, not looking for distance shots, while the weapon damage and accuracy are important

N
Nikolay Ololay 10.01.20

TheVector3080
Hidden killing 50% and with a shotgun it is... Norms, th.

J
JockerSS 10.01.20

yeah the cheats they rule, Well, just like in PUBG.