3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ukassss 10.01.20 02:25 am

Restored if destroyed air defense? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hi!Who knows,destroyed air defense installations restored or until the end of the game do nothing?Want pure heaven!)
18 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 10.01.20

In the game everything is restored

A
Agent_Federal 10.01.20

Hi sky net does not work I destroyed all air defense in locations 3 min I take off are in progress

u
ukassss 10.01.20

Stupid ie...to destroy them makes no sense whatsoever...

E
Elite_Dungerous 10.01.20

The Dreamer destroyed all air defense, were not allowed to fly, is still not restored.

S
Sidorovich12 10.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
I destroyed ploski. Will leave them on the half-kilometer back, and there they are.
Because of them I Vert one at a time is enough. Heavy Vert shot down immediately, but in a lightweight and umbrella to Dodge missiles if you abruptly roll to the side before approaching the rocket..

a
atmaROZ 10.01.20

Sidorovich12
AGENT-007-ENG
I specifically went to the forum to tommyjanie at the expense of spawning defenses. Also tried to destroy, after thinking all right, now you can fly.... Figure two) Recover knock, air defense zakoshmarili already.
Although I do not know how in this case, if for example on a large database where not one air defense, knead all life and technology, to take control. Will recover it of the defense in the case and whether to shoot down when flying in their area? I have not tried because I do not know whether here, as in Far Cry 4 restore the database again under the control of enemies. There is a fear that freeing database in one embodiment, the capture will not be able to replay the capture on the other.

S
Sidorovich12 10.01.20

атмаROZ.
Well, in wildlands everything is restored after entering the game.
Decimated the population base. Worth it 1 time to make a quick move and all the soldiers and defense base is restored. I used to fly around the map and cleaned the base from enemies in the hope that then will not interfere. Then he left that business, because of the recovery it is useless.
WELL, about posec. As soon as you see one, then immediately pressed to the ground. Then find its location, fly up as close as possible, sit down and throw a grenade.

a
atmaROZ 10.01.20

Sidorovich12
sit down and throw a grenade. By the way I mounted grenade launcher, hand grenades no longer in use. The trunk of the wagon was, in one mode, the machine gun with a silencer, in another underbarrel grenade launcher, panoramic pizel. Thing weapons, against everything on earth and in the air. But you are probably aware, just in case the word.

S
Sidorovich12 10.01.20

атмаROZ.
Garbage your grenade launcher if Vert is high. And if you shoot too close, and you will be hooked. With a hand grenade though to escape time. The one that the launcher explodes immediately. Not only that, catches himself, and even teammate.

a
atmaROZ 10.01.20

Sidorovich12
I'm a single ruble from a trainer to have fun and not sweat the small stuff. To be honest intricate in many factors of the game - not comfortable. The grenade launcher I have shoots quite far, I didn't mean helicopters somewhere out there, on the horizon.

D
DarkStalker86xm 10.01.20

Defense just Kalita already restored immediately left the base and flew away. In a few minutes, come back and fall along with the helicopter...
Also trainer connected, because the game is not at all interesting, the plot is shit, huge map and everything is monotonous. Without cheats played, bothered every 40 minutes, enough that we need all the points to fly around and looting everything, so also to fill up or bring down defenses and start to re-capture the same database, although they are so in the game a huge amount, and monotonous, do not want to once again go back to the same. Not sure I have the patience to play it all, but while playing no more of that in fact.

a
atmaROZ 10.01.20

DarkStalker86xm
I also have such conflicting feelings on this game, but I noticed a feature that she was bored again again addictive. But for the mockery of the players in terms of roundnose atrocities PVO - developers should have used whip as Sidorov goats, and carve a sling, carefully approaching the instructive mission. That others do not want.]

l
ludovick 10.01.20

Oh, stop complaining, air defense is a tough course, but there are countermeasures like the work of our helicopter pilots in Afghanistan, which is very complicated by the use of spooks Stingers. The countermeasure is simple: fly low, 20-30 meters from the surface, essentially in the mode of air taxi and use in severe terrain. Relief guaranteed protect from missiles direct fire.

T
Thasot 10.01.20

ludovick

What the fuck 20-30 meters me intersect at such a height that Vertol falls and I go quietly out. It's all idiotic nonsense.

Now specially checked. If between you and the rocket launcher, there is no obstacle she stupidly firing helicopter even if it is on the ground and you sit in it. It is easy to check if narissa on the rocket at the top of the mountain, which we'd have to steal the helicopter.

l
ludovick 10.01.20

Thasot
Gygy should be able to. Defense stops firing if you're close to the ground. A helicopter from the top of the mountains (e.g. on the basis of unitedway) it is necessary to steal in the other direction from place to place, and there to follow in the folds of the terrain. The last mission where you have to get to the mausoleum, I did fundamentally helicopter, sawed on the roads until I found a helicopter, flew to the top of the mountain to the mausoleum (it is guarded by three air defense) and went inside with a good margin of time.

S
Seyfer323 10.01.20

don't know, personally I like the game, currently looking for teammates to complete the game in Ghost mode, and Yes if you shake the chopper while approaching you, the missile, it is stupid you will not get master control of a flying technique in the game

f
fs777 19.03.21

Found a way to ferry planes through the provinces with air defense. Rocket a is guided from a distance of about 700 meters, you rise higher and fly calmly. And above the runway, you enter a steep dive, completely throwing off the gas. And in front of the ground you level out a little. It’s strange. but the plane does not crash. He doesn't care about the steepness of the landing. but only the discharged gas. also with windbags, He flew high above the guarded base, and parachuted unnoticed.

l
ludovick 05.08.21

fs777 physics is a weak point, with all the other advantages of the wildlands.