3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lego242242 10.01.20 02:26 am

Or will another doilce for fools? (Pathologic 2)

I think that dark personalities are not interested in what would quickly release this game. All that they had, so this is a small demo, but the quality, though the brake. It's easier just to milk people, to sell them pre-orders and extend the time for years, justifying the fact that well, now, and a desert to do. The steppe is your mother!!!!
Hope is about the life of the project fades, but long gone
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Howard_Lovecraft 10.01.20

Likely to come out, where did she go? :D

I
Ikar_o 10.01.20

Just released! Game after all is processed, in comparison with the original 2005. Just until small difficulties in development. Release, else get tired of bugs and patches;) Let them work craftsmen from Ice-Pick Lodge. More details and junctions in the story, and less time.

L
Lego242242 10.01.20

Icaro
Will come, but how soon? Escape from Turkova same unfinished

I
Ikar_o 10.01.20

Lego242242
Question will postpone the expansion until next year? There's a chance the team they have is not that big. As the project emerges) is not simple. And I understand what you're saying, the year is coming to an end, and the ice axes we have not heard an exact release date. I think spring deadline.

L
Lego242242 10.01.20

Icaro
No matter what I do, but I can not calculate the forces. Although Bethke have downloaded and like normally did and the lag was less (compared to demo) and more on the old Moore seems to become. If developed, said that the game will be released in 2020, then all would be waiting, and I'm almost burned out on this game