3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zalkon 10.01.20 12:42 pm

The lost child - how to rescue the boy? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Exactly what I did, the boy's Ghost kills. Ie I banished him, he starts to cast, TIG is still alive, time to kill the spirit BEFORE he finishes castes and IMMEDIATELY dying boy. Because I have a question, what am I doing wrong?
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey84 10.01.20

Zalkon
My skull had a baby to recoil by zipper,but after winning the boy got up and answering the question ran to my mother

Z
Zalkon 10.01.20

Aleksey84
And you have a soothing exorcism, lizards were present? I just don't have because I am not breeding politesse, once business was started, maybe the problem in this?

A
Aleksey84 10.01.20

Zalkon
I'm in this village got after Stripping the shimmering towers met the lizard(I decided to help him),climbed over the fence and immediately ducked into the tent,when dealing with a kid(all checks passed and I realized that the boy garbage bears not myself) said that brings him the lizard after lizard is back(there was the head of the clan and security),he brought the skull to clean water and went to the fight

R
RPOCLABB 10.01.20

Zalkon
Spoilery tower to the lake go[whatever it's called] in any case, it is a separate island,that's where you need to go to the top of the card and to the right side,there will be a magician,it can kill,but can be persuaded to help you,then he will say that it is necessary to destroy evil,you destroy it and then the boy was still alive.

A
Aleksey84 10.01.20

Zalkon
I in the twinkling tower did as RPOCLABB said

Z
Zalkon 10.01.20

RPOCLABB
Thanks for help

K
Kavaynik 10.01.20

RPOCLABB
I passed a Shimmering tower after the quest of the boy and he left me alive.

In detail:the leader sent me immediately to the boy, in the dialogue with the boy is the definition of magic gave the message that the spirit did not dwell in the boy, and invisible is standing next to him, in the dialogue bar appear to cause any spirit to appear, kill the spirit, the happy boy runs to his mother, and the output is waiting for the evil leader. The spirit in battle completely ignored the party members and the boy just deliberately tried to kill the Baron

And so, spoiler, but the breaking head about what to save from death the main popabol games.

Z
Zalkon 10.01.20

Kavinik
For fun I decided to replay your script, and you caught the funny bug. Killed the spirit, spoke with the kid he ran to my mother, going to the door of the tent and then the quest is updated and provides: Talk to the mother of the dead boy. Honestly, I was somewhat surprised.

R
RPOCLABB 10.01.20

Kavinik
Well you already satiksanas so it was a bug) I Have not been though all checks were performed successfully.

E
Elankan 10.01.20

if the kid survives the merging of the narrator

K
Kavaynik 10.01.20

RPOCLABB
No, it's still on 1.1. You probably wasn't prepared the right spells in the book, a La sequins.

C
Copeco 10.01.20

Elankan
No, I'm the narrator said you're right, we killed the spirit, the kid is alive

K
Kovboy belomor 10.01.20

RPOCLABB
All done in shimmering lake persuaded the magician. Kill the spirit, he does not have time or what to do. But the kid dies. What to do then. Check that everything has passed and the knowledge of magic and religion.

R
RPOCLABB 10.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
And when you killed the skull in the lake,was abrutal else? I personally lutala MB this depends on something

z
zhigalin 10.01.20

How to know how to kill any monster?,bestiaries 0 information(warlike light-kills the entire party!)How to kill those skulls?

K
Kovboy belomor 10.01.20

RPOCLABB
Well, the flute was there, the elf took her blind. Here I'm telling you this kid is dying himself, the spirit did not have time. Die spirit and the kid falls. And all let the mother of the deceased child.

P
Pelmen dobra 10.01.20

I went through sort of. On the first pass, didn't even know about the boy climbed over the fence, randomly walked into the tent, made the illustrious count visible and dunk, the kid survived.
But then I screwed up and began to beat. This room I have already failed - the kid was dead. Went on a shimmering lake, killed the skull, too, nifiga.
Left quest as is, left to soak trolls. Then randomly went to the kid and voila - the skull dead, small ran away.
The impression that the game is not meant for zigzagging on the way there quest will not. Already several times confirmed his thought.

K
Kovboy belomor 10.01.20

Dumpling goodness
Well, I'm on the quest and go. MA ran to the Baron, because they say so. To grandma drove, grandma says I'm small don't eat. After that, mA said he wished to small utopnut in the shimmering lake. Went there, found the corpses convinced of the magician. Went to the village lizards and a fence climb, and he was killed of a lizard called mret kid anyway.

P
Pelmen dobra 10.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Try to take out the trolls lair, go to the capital to complete and return to the kid.

K
Kovboy belomor 10.01.20

Dumpling goodness
Carried.