3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T0JICT9IK 10.01.20 12:42 pm

Installed Update 3 on the pirates (FIFA 18)

Update 3 for those who played on the pirates and updated rosters to it
To install only Repack with sewn Update 2
1. Download update 3 :
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BytA7oeLBlPBSG9aWm1xeGFYaTQ&export=download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v552d2loel6bqgx/FIFA%2018%20Title%20Update%203.rar

2. Download the update of compositions from 2 fevralya :
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/LBaMnUe9/file.html

3.From the folder with the installed game files to be copied .EXE FIFA18 and FIFA18_Trial in a separate folder

4. Copy the files from update 3 to the directory of FIFA 18 (with replacement of files)

5. Copy our files FIFA18 and FIFA18_Trial from separate folders into the directory FIFA 18 (with replacement of files)

6. Copy the file with updated rosters in My Documents> FIFA18> Settings

7. Downloadable lineups in the game
Thank you so much for the instruction, which embraces the FIFA MODS
https://vk.com/fifamod
78 Comments
Sort by:
a
amidey 10.01.20

Excellent, thank you !

T
TheReds1892 10.01.20

thank you

G
Gramo3eka 10.01.20

Thank you very much!

R
Rebel10 10.01.20

the best!

A
Aleksey Molodkin 10.01.20

Full not crack, not enough emulator origin, now when you run it constantly popping up.

T
T0JICT9IK 10.01.20

Molodkin, Alexey wrote:
Full not crack, not enough emulator origin, now when you run it constantly popping up.
the crack those two files are needed if you did everything according to the instructions do pop up should not confuse people with confusing,instructions were tested by me personally on two computers (Windows 7 x64\Windows 10 x64)

M
MegaArs25 10.01.20

Saves in a career coach will fly?

R
Rebel10 10.01.20

MegaArs25
no

t
trotil1812 10.01.20

T0JICT9IK
It doesn't change the fact that origin was launched, if not running. But you can play.

T
T0JICT9IK 10.01.20

trotil1812 wrote:
It doesn't change the fact that origin was launched, if not running. But you can play.
nothing starts,I recommend to install on the pirates from _xatab_

t
trotil1812 10.01.20

T0JICT9IK
Start. And that's a fact. But not so important, important work.

C
Cronos 79 10.01.20

Did everything according to instructions. Runs only menu fifaconfig, then silence. I have download FIFA 18 ICON Edition [RePack'qoob] before installing the mod, all went fine. Update 3 which amends the contrast to the previous version?

C
Cronos 79 10.01.20

Tolstyachok thank you very much for the advice. On the repak from hatab everything went without problems. Another question - are there any installation instructions FrostyModManager_v1.0.3alpha4_ to download mods and patches on the pirates?

T
T0JICT9IK 10.01.20

79 Cronos wrote:
Tolstyachok thank you very much for the advice. On the repak from hatab everything went without problems. Another question - are there any installation instructions FrostyModManager_v1.0.3alpha4_ to download mods and patches on the pirates?
normal instructions we never found,and the program itself FrostyModManager very raw,we have half of the administration nothing is working through it while doing all the same,we strongly recommend this program to experiment,I say currently in development but the type Creation Master,waiting...

O
OneReason 10.01.20

can someone tell me download the crack and my conservative it does not open, writes tipo file is broken, although all normally opens. It is just not in the antivirus because its principle is not.

Y
Yaroslav_Dnepr 10.01.20

Let someone plz link to fifa _xatab_прямую without VK

H
Hapton Kailo 10.01.20

Installed the patches, now the game does not start

Y
Yaroslav_Dnepr 10.01.20

Hapton Kailo
not through the setting - start

H
Hapton Kailo 10.01.20

Yaroslav_Dnepr
No, not working

J
Johnny Brasko 10.01.20

T0JICT9IK
cuvana mercy big) like you had a file with RIL coaches
there when a new career begins after the standard coaches have no faith guys.. I first checked Claude was..then other randomized took there was you know...bald Dicks on the face are all the same)) what the problem might be?