3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fomir 10.01.20 12:46 pm

As to the soul of the boss? (Dark Souls 3)

The situation is randomly generated transposition of the soul of the demon in the gloves instead of an axe. Is there a way to get again the soul of a demon?
Even considering the options with the cheat, but this Chita was not found ( maybe bad looking ). Online I don't have ( guess why ).
Help me plz)
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alisa_- 10.01.20

fomir
Table CE.There you can replace the subject laid on the right.Bad looking in General. :C

f
fomir 10.01.20

Alisa_-
and on NG+ drops out again? just as a variant - to hammer on the axe in this passage and get it on the second? I just don't really understand the game, so I want to clarify. If on NG+ souls are falling again - no problem then ( for me personally ). Although if you look how the things there is replaced - it will be easier, the main thing is not to catch the eternal phantom ( as I understand it is a protection against CE versions without online ).

A
Alisa_- 10.01.20

fomir
On NG+ bosses updated.Can dislodge.

f
fomir 10.01.20

Alisa_-
Thank you very much, sweet girl

X
XrOnA666 10.01.20

fomir
Axe this, by the way, is so-so. Better axe Dragonslayer's buy later, because it requires less stats and that's even better. You it for 3-4 passing is more than enough.

f
fomir 10.01.20

XrOnA666
Yes, all the best axe - Axe of the Black Knight... Knocked out its depths locations what sort of Karthus, in the room behind the phantom wall.
Then I began to wonder what drove the well and found a bunch of VIDOS with that axe ( by the way on PG VIDOS about it too ).

But this is oftop, the subject matter is a way to re-cut the soul of a boss without online) Any method considered

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.01.20

fomir
And unless online re-cut the soul of a boss?

R
Rooough 10.01.20

Well, there are two demons. One you and Sigvard beat the other in the catacombs of karthus.

N
NoneOne2010 10.01.20

When Siggy hit the soul is not falling.

R
Rooough 10.01.20

NoneOne2010
Don't pay attention... But I think the first time I had a fist and an axe, however, requires clarification, in the evening I will look.

i
insroach 10.01.20

Rooough
like the second soul of the demon with a barefoot in the ruined wall falling. (fire wolf farron)
The model is the first boss of the first part, do not remember how to call.

P
Polololon 10.01.20

Rooough wrote:
Well, there are two demons.
On what he will go on what the mother drive?

R
Rooough 10.01.20

insroach
It differs, transposases magic stone and ring like Havel.

R
Rooough 10.01.20

Polololon
I'm sorry, it's probably a proverb or a saying of the great sigil of Arathor, the subject matter, but I do not understand...

S
Starkin 10.01.20

Alisa_-
how popodrobnei if you can pliz

I
Ivanych 10.01.20

Rooough
Well, there are two demons.

In game three of the demon, not counting the boss.

A
Alisa_- 10.01.20

Starkin
You're talking about the CE(I'm probably not talking about NG+)?Look for a table on their website,and they described the process.If not,PM me write.And then we've got very good people-the guy asked about the cheat and I answered,and cons ponastavili me purely for their mention.:)(probably just the specials. go to the cheats section to yell what everything is miserable,not thinking for what purposes people use,and there is little if for example the topic, the more he is still playing for pirates I think)

f
fomir 10.01.20

Alisa_-
Yes, the game I did not buy, only look to her. Bought only the first part. For cons, don't worry, they play no role.

Rooough
Yes, you can, if you help someone to kill this boss. Well, if I'm not mistaken, so I was in the first part, that the incentive is sold.

W
Went181 10.01.20

NG+

S
Starkin 10.01.20

Alisa_-
and thank you