3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yolocaust 10.01.20 12:46 pm

How to shoot a mortar? (Far Cry 2)

I can't understand how to use the mortar. I'm fired some kind of yellow haze and nichrome is not happening.
34 Comments
Sort by:
d
druhanoff 10.01.20

The mortar fired a pair of shots. First shot - yellow haze is a smoke grenade. It helps with guidance: you shoot a grenade, watching where it fell, and if not where necessary - adjust the sight. The second shot - it will be mine.

F
Fanyk 10.01.20

GENsek
if you just want to switch mine on then press once R and enjoy.
although to be honest I mortar was disappointed, I thought it would be more powerful, and he's just cool and power is not far away from the simple grenades.

A
ArtPRO 10.01.20

If so, then bad. Like 4-5 shots the whole village explode with the enemies 8)

Y
Yolocaust 10.01.20

Yes, about pair of shots. Click R to shoot mine, and if you click on the shot button twice then the smoke will fly and the second time, and so can be pressed infinitely. Thanks for the advice, but as you do understand how to handle this distmeta?

F
Fanyk 10.01.20

GENsek
randomly clicking on most frequently involved in the games button to reload(:

D
Danila STALKER 10.01.20

Thanks for the tips! At the same time he did not think how to use this miracle %)

p
prasol67 10.01.20

as well dubbed Drastamat ! otherwise not be said in the field the mortar useful and pretty powerful (well, from caliber kaneshno) thing and it fufel what is... judging by the size ( well, comparing with the body scoop ) Etta 50 mm company mortar so I can tell you it bullet be-here and this I am on a plateau so I tried the break saw !!!!!!! useless in such cramped conditions thing !
and min damn, at least 20 pieces were given as well to take it and sho ? after 4 mines in the ground ?

L
LifeStream [Has left from 10.01.20

The most stupid weapon in the game((((

M
Mr. Shepard 10.01.20

The mouse to strust nodo and the weapons dibilnoy

D
Doctor Bit 10.01.20

I once he tried to shoot the ball flying far, far away... in General dumb weapons for everybody

C
ClubN 10.01.20

Yeah the mortar is nonsense

A
AndreVaultBoy 10.01.20

To learn how to operate a mortar in Far Cry2,you need to finish the first artillery school:))).Well,seriously,the mortar is probably the most useless weapon in the game

S
Schors 10.01.20

Great weapon.Especially the convoy effectively smash them,clean Talib.The only drawback few minutes,for the rest of the weapons at the time,and a little mortar.

J
Justfast 10.01.20

do not drive) to direct the hands of the mortar strength))I mortar as a base will fire so after that nobody is cleared)

Y
Yarost fludera 10.01.20

I mortar didn't like. Beautifully shot, savory explosions (especially from the hill to the valley to shoot) but the machine gun as special. arms is still better. Safer with him.

V
VADIM ALEKSANDROVICh 10.01.20

mortars are unreliable and can't be watered on a mission diguise

. THEKILLER . 10.01.20

Justfast
I agree with you!

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 10.01.20

In blah and what weapons reliable in addition to gold AK ? Mortar is useless but revolving grenade launcher is the norm, but Barrett is better, although it is not a grenade launcher. And honestly if I would have removed the mortar from the game. And I say each time the game is increasingly beginning to annoy unlike glushenogo Stalker. Perhaps I'll change my attitude for Farkray. And so sorry!

M
MasterOfOMS 10.01.20

My favorite weapon in the game, very few games which have this miracle weapon.

v
vildanych 10.01.20

garbage, in the role of specials. weapons I think are best homing rocket launcher