3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dert1215 10.01.20 12:47 pm

Why multepleer disappear IGRAC. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I can not understand. Play MP Without problems. But Nada constantly to drive without downtime. Stopped for 10 min and came out to smoke or make a Cup of tea came. then I play alone with no players and even there is no traffic. The road is empty.and we need to go again.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
azeton2 10.01.20

All right,let's go with a break to 10 minutes,longer if you throw.The server is not rubber and all I want to play.

S
Stabon 10.01.20

azeton2
why,I used (the doorbell, and so was excommunicated for 20-25 minutes, etc.) parked on the sidelines (with the movie not out) and everything is fine,continue

S
Stabon 10.01.20

dert1215
Internet connection good?Alternatively, the connection with the server could disappear. The problem is isolated, or so constantly?

s
stormans 10.01.20

dert1215
So, over 10 minutes of idle time and throw from the server and then just need to go new. Become somewhere, wait 7-8 minutes and begin to write in English something like keep moving or we you now from the server will throw:). As the people above wrote, the server is not rubber, and many people want to play.

a
azeton2 10.01.20

stormans
Rules are rules,especially not the banks, not critical.After a while you can always continue.Good luck!

s
sega0 10.01.20

Well or as a variant: for example, I often, if talking on the phone, from time to time open the chat empty message, do not kick.

d
dert1215 10.01.20

Thank you all. I thought again of the problem. Now I smoke less. :)