3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 10.01.20 12:47 pm

Flawless skins of animals to produce? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Flawless skins of animals to produce , shot in the head from forces only with two stars removed,please tell me
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Black_Wolf 10.01.20

Shoot them in the head, or onion with normal or special (depends on animal) arrows, or a carbine varmint rifle.

S
Steffvmf 10.01.20

To shoot in the head is sometimes not enough to get perfect the carcass... it is Necessary that the animal itself was a 3 star. When you aim, it shows the number of stars of a specific animal. If not displayed, press R1 to investigate and then it will become clear the quality of the future carcass. Well, Yes, to shoot it in the head and special arrows or bullets

O
Overlord222 10.01.20

Remap
Red zone of assured destruction, and shoot with that in the tooltip is written on the animal, for example a hare onli armicom shoot as arrows for small game and customary spoil the skin, and even partly stupid system. There is the principle of the thing with the bow for small game or marmiton by larger carabiner, but a deer bears boars already rifle. Again when I press the information about the animal everything is written