3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FobozZ 10.01.20 12:47 pm

Box code (spoilers) (Call of Cthulhu)

Ran into a problem in a bookstore, I can not understand what is the combination to the safe.
Three cylinders are found, have listened to the message. With the Grail is not clear written that sapphires and rubies form the pattern, but I in an emphasis do not see any pattern. Although the message says only about the red-drops (5 rubies). As it says in the first cylinder, it should be the 1st digit (as I understand). The chess Board needs to get away from Mata (?), the second cylinder, S6 leave him. the second digit 6. The third cylinder, about Azathoth, actually the 9th volume.
If someone decided to tell me where I went wrong I'd be grateful.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 10.01.20

FobozZ
Come on YouTube and watch a walkthrough.

M
Mihail Pozhidaev 10.01.20

Spoilertv ride :'D

g
gargarot 10.01.20

The problem in chess, where the number of white need I figured it out myself, but still passing because it turned out not counting the Queen. The result - 3

X
Xpert77 10.01.20

Five hundred thirty nine

F
FobozZ 10.01.20

Mikhail Pozhidaev
Just maybe someone wants to guess. Therefore, drove the spoilers.
gargarot
I do not understand about the number. But it's kind of like 3, if it is from the black cells to count or 3 white pawns over the Board lie.

D
Doom Sayer 10.01.20

In the second message said the white soldiers guarding the Queen from black,there are three white pieces(no Queen)-rook and 2 knights

E
El Prezidente 10.01.20

Cool. And here I am knowing that the game just came out not specifically climb to the forum, just went through the alternately type combination 0-0-0 0-0-1 0-0-2 and so on. I toyed with it for half an hour. Here, too, I wanted to upload, but the combination at the time of opening forgotten as is the animation of the opening dialogue went))) Trying to understand the tooltip, I thought that the author carries stuff, and hammered on it.

d
dr1ver2014 10.01.20

Xpert77
Thank you!