3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 10.01.20 12:47 pm

Is it me, or could be better? (SoulCalibur 6)

I'm in this game play psp android and was happy. But when it opened, expecting to see something cooler than Tekken, but........ Well neeeeeeeeeee. A feeling that took a version with the psp and how to be stretched on our screens. I put it on high, well, except that the scale in the middle, but it's kind of a special role does not play that? Write plays or not. I fucking loved the characters, why are they so small? I did not realize even with DLS for 2000 will be delivered but damn it. Version with psp even more. About the interview, I am silent, because what she was, and has remained so (curve as always, but prilovchilis can). Picture well, actually not pleasing to the eye as it is all soap, plain, effects, grey
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 10.01.20

Yes ,everything is so pathetic,I would be for it gave a maximum of 500-700 rubles,that's only out of pity for the developers,still something did,and the game is already 4 days later got hacked.

P. S I Played it on PS2 a bit,as it is not liked then,and still is not far away.

L
LarsJunFan 10.01.20

Don't like it, don't play - grafodrocher.

R
Richards 10.01.20

Well, the third ps 2 on top, right now, of course such will not do, but still good, like seventh Tekken, with a focus on multiplayer, but the single principle modes and probably onlay can be created by the Persians in the heat of passion.

T
TheHouse 10.01.20

Richard
So the fact of the matter is that to roll, the same song tho and Tekken, multiplayer multiplayer, but evolution 0...all the same as in the previous parts, interestingly, only the first half hour...

I
Igor Ostapenko 10.01.20

Played recently in the first, second, third, Soul Calibur (through emulators). The new part is better specified as a minimum in terms of graphics and battle system has enliven the game process innovations. If someone is not satisfied with the schedule - put Postprocessing on Low - soap will be less (this will make the picture better). Overall the game is more like me than Tekken 7 and draws no less than Dead or Alive 5. Still the best fighting game of the last think Mortal Kombat 9, Injustice 1.2 and above Dead or Alive 5 and Soul Calibur 6. It would be cool to see a remake or sequel to Bloody Roar, Samurai Shodown and Rise of the Robots on PC.

R
Richards 10.01.20

TheHouse
Content of course they are crap and in the same the third Soulcalibur on ps 2 probably 10 times more content than in part 6, Tekken 3, Tekken 5 a lot of content compared to the 7 part, I don't know what the reasons are, with each piece of content is less, and the nether realm with their MK and injustice content with every part once more, like doing long yeah odd shit like that.

T
TheHouse 10.01.20

Richard
That's not only with the content, since almost of the original, nothing changes in terms of its waste techniques, a mechanic, even physics do not change!!! (Yes, the animation, the movements look more natural and smoother, but it is not physics, and animation, I swear, feel waste same as in 1998 on the Dreamcast), etc., only visual pull and the effects of the new at the prettier imported for special attacks. And as well nothing at all! My only reason for this nonsense - Asians, they have apparently their vision of the evolution of games (let then do not complain).
And the PR editor? Ponachitalis I what's powerful, I think to buy, fling your fighter and go online to roll, remember the youth so to speak. But then the good pirates came out, downloaded and watched, actually the above is my opinion on this...well, at the expense of the editor, all the same song, the same as it was back in the 5th part, the same scanty...it is not clear why suddenly all the screaming on every corner REDACTOR MIMI!

L
L303 10.01.20

LarsJunFan
I just said that I don't like in this game. I was just wondering, is it just I don't like it. I'm not going to leave her

L
L303 10.01.20

TheHouse
Disagree, what is your understanding of the evolution of Tekken? I personally was waiting for this, that was not nothing new but I got it. New Persian, techniques, added the finishing (XS why without them it would be cooler). And on the half hour, it's because fighting is likely). About the editor completely agree, I actually knew that to be the case)

L
LarsJunFan 10.01.20

L303
I have an opinion said. I like the game and graphics I have priderock no.

R
Richards 10.01.20

TheHouse
In short zatestit all the parts, well for me, so I wrongly all the same crap it odd from the top, in comments, in etoge have like you said all the same in terms of content, the arcade, the story, the tower\mode RPG, by the way the story is pretty good though, without commercials, in part 5, for example, there was one story supposedly new MK and Tekken 7, that is, to play the story for whoever you want not give, respectively, on the fan, but getting one still wondering. About the animation new 6 XS everything seems the same, but some techniques are sensitive changed and removed the excess. And the editor seems to want to add content, and at last well, there were shops to open and then immediately did open, I can't say that is a minus but on the other hand some of the Persians closed to open will not, and it is so so the motivation to pass, but the rest supposedly any information the gallery is closed as before. So the game failed, especially on the PC delivered, did not understand the campaign mode of the entire series, but it seems this new part comes as a remake of the first parts when Siegfried found the face of the soul.

L
Leniyaz 10.01.20

Fighting game turned out average, in soul calibur 3 was all that unusual, and in 6 of everything, just what is that WOW was not