3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ababkov Denis 10.01.20 12:49 pm

Mafia and Windows 10 (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Actually it is very simple does not work on 10-ke (the program at startup); repak from mechanics, compatibility with xp set, can anyone help?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
WastelandCruiser 10.01.20

I have steam version. Turned off antialiasing and regulations start. Only in the window why then not expand to full screen.

A
Ababkov Denis 10.01.20

Detective_Bullitt
Thank you, the current odd enough to see that because of Derectx

d
dude666 10.01.20

Detective_Bullitt
And how long have Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven is on Steam? XD

s
scarelies 10.01.20

dude666
Actually it was, but it was removed from steam. =(

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 10.01.20

Detective_Bullitt
actually for a long time, 6 years as

d
dude666 10.01.20

The Incredible Kleinman
Not captured this time, when she was there,I hope you are with 2013.

G
Grandshot 10.01.20

To get rid of the frame window mode, installing Mafia Widescreen Fix (http://thirteenag.github.io/widescreen_fixes_pack#s_other2). Then you need to create in the game folder an empty file wndmode.ini .

S
SergeyInMafia 10.01.20

KEEP IN MIND! That METHOD ABOVE worked, YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED the 32-bit version of the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013. Besides, without this You will not even be able to edit ini files. Note that the file must be named just wndmode ; ini is just an extension! Create an empty file based on another Piccolo, just removing all the text and rename. JUST IN CASE here's ANOTHER METHOD: http://westechsolutions.net/sites/WindowedBorderlessGaming Simply shake the program start - then on the taskbar in the hidden icons icon will appear on the monitor. Run Mafia, leave the windows on your desktop, click on the icon of the device and click add window then return to the game and press F3 ALL!!! So you can of course not only with the Mafia, and with any toy =)

D
Dobbi 10.01.20

Grandshot
SergeyInMafia
Thanks for help, I decided to pereproyti game on win10. To be honest, the first time did not work, went on cracking down on the Internet, I stumbled on the English method, is the same. Then realized that wndmode.ini get folder skripts that I had in the game.

V
Vestnik1987 10.01.20

Here is the solution, it is necessary to copy one file from the SysWOW64 folder:

w
wc3d2 10.01.20

here VIDOS helped me.

%SystemRoot%/SysWOW64
dpnhpast.dll

W
WannаCry 09.09.21

With 10 koi there were tambourines ... now the ass is with the 11th))) the mafia does not work (((