3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadM0nd 10.01.20 12:49 pm

Advise something similar on a PC (Armored Core: For Answer)

Only recently finished this game, and I know I wanted more. Yes, I stand on a shelf and even the fifth part in an embrace with Verdict Day, but once I'm doing them, other games in this genre I don't find I guess (Except for other parts of AC, but if I do that then I will buy it only four). Bellows now something well, very very little. There is an extremely tricky Online Game, in which I may have tinkered, but there are no such speakers, in the same as or NASHKAN (Which on the PC for almost a year now. F). What else is it? Which Front Mission Evolved? Also not particularly interesting, if we are garlic then. Dying on the PC second Titanoboa? You can of course, but there's mechs are different from pahadi Toko size but abilities.
You can probably even in that thread from transformers to play, but I have them extremely biased, so I doubt that they come see me.
Therefore, rose is such a question:
What fans of mechs now to play it?
Maybe you know?
1 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 10.01.20

Times people is not in there, I almost rezvani arms, so I'll to stir on the page of this game your Lunopark with sturmbanne and furs.
Spoiler