3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 10.01.20 12:50 pm

Question on editor save (Mass Effect 3)

Can I use the savegame editor to save the life of Kelly chambers? After the Cerberus attack on the Citadel from a conversation between two physicians in residential areas, in fact, the Citadel learned that they (the agents of Cerberus) killed Kelly.
This is due to the fact that I didn't tell her to change the image (forgot about it). Yes, this selection of weather does not and generally does not affect anything, but I'd feel better. If someone versed in editing saves (or in-game files), I will be glad to accept help
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivasik 10.01.20

Assassins11148
https://faqusha.ru/note/654.html

Kelly chambers is the former Secretary and a psychologist on Board the Normandy in Mass Effect 2. Remembered by many because of its openness, responsiveness, gentleness of character, and especially the "dirty" dancing in the captain's cabin.

She left the ranks of the "Cerberus" immediately after the start of the proceedings of the commander and the confiscation of the ship by the Alliance. Like most members of the crew were abducted by the Collectors, when the squad led by Shepard at full strength he went to perform another important task.

If the kidnapping story ended happily, Kelly chambers appear in the beginning of the game in the cargo hold "B" on the level "Docks: storage area" of the Citadel.

At the first meeting ask her to change the personality along with looks. She would not listen to advice.

When the Citadel will be captured (after the mission on Tuchanka for the cure of genophage), and the docks will be subjected to thorough searches by the soldiers "Cerberus", their foresight will help keep a girl's life. On the "Normandy" Kelly chambers will not return because the place is busy with Samantha Traynor.

Despite this, as a sign of deep gratitude, it will help to replenish your combat resources engineers (+10), who will go into the construction of "Gorna".

A
Assassins11148 10.01.20

Ivasik
Thank you