3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rise of Gamers 11.01.20 02:58 am

Impressions from the DLC \"the Revenge of Harley Quinn\" (Batman: Arkham City)

Unsubscribe, who played.
Your impressions.
85 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

I liked it.

R
Rise of Gamers 11.01.20

Yes good dlc, it's a pity that last.

[
[Zorro] 11.01.20

>>> xbox360 version
So, what I write. If the PC version is not yet officially published, it may be the activation of accomplishments before specific dates are impossible.

>>> And just the last? This scheme is a lot to stick.
Well, they already announced the Goty edition. After that hardly anyone makes any more additions.

Well, in General, was generally liked, except that Batman had something to do with your suit for the second time so comes.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

Thomas Sevchenko
Just as in the original - through the Tigers punched the roof.

If you go selling - can like and still do.

Well, this time it wrinkled only at the end, Robin is way too little.

f
finel 11.01.20

DLS probably really the last 7 months alone the game. 6 DLS released (Catwoman Pack, Nightwing Bundle Pack, Robin Bundle Pack, Challenge Map Pack, Arkham City Skins Pack, Harley Quinn's Revenge). Besides, the gold edition was released - and it's usually final. They are at E3, most likely something new to announce already. It seems that the teenage mutant ninja Turtles wanted the project. The third Batman this year obviously will not appear, but the Mutant can.

R
Rishard 11.01.20

I do the game won't start. But in Task Manager says the game is running. What to do?

A
Antimad 11.01.20

Try pauzauskie several times, killing the process if long does not start. I have this often and without DLS.

S
Sunnyboys 11.01.20

of all the supplements like only wall painting Harley, where the Joker is resurrected and everyone is happy)

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

I feel sorry for Harley.

R
Rishard 11.01.20

Antimad
Does not help. =(

A
Antimad 11.01.20

Passed. Developed have thrown more firewood to the fire of speculation. And made himself room to maneuver) the Bets became even darker. And it is not clear until the end what it gnaws. Kind of like the death of Joker and Talia, they say couldn't save them. I hoped from him to hear something specific, but it probably will be available only in the next part. Talk about thugs the Joker said, saying he was alive and all that. And in an interview on the radio a policeman was hushed up topic - where the Joker's body. And even pregnancy Harley put under even greater doubt) Seen? Scattered tests with negative results. Well, let's wait and see. I was hoping for another Cat to meet. Still she stayed with him at the end. By the way, when I was cleaning texture for fashion, then met back then, long before the DLS, the textures-present the dirt with the icon, where Harley in the box, the main menu appears after the installation of DLS. I mean, this addition was immediately scheduled. But apparently, he did not finish.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

I liked the phrase about the ear of Strange. :)

a
arbuzoid 11.01.20

guys, Supplement set, requests the latest update. where it can be SEPARATELY identified, and that all torrent only with a game goes.

Y
YDC 11.01.20

Just went, very much Batman has become darker,even in the end just flew away and all I thought it was something important to say and not just I'm done here and its gone. by the way who knows what the shit, games for windows live installed but not working.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

Probably in a hurry to bottle :)

Really good DLC, but a whole bunch. Sorry just more questions than answers.

A
Antimad 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, Harley really is a pity. When she's crying over the Joker began, they say why did you leave me? Hurt. Mr. Jay, of course, is no Saint, but apparently she really loved. Maybe she will take over the head, seeing what grief causes the death of a loved one. Godok two. But it doesn't look like...

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

Hardly, she seems to have totally lost my mind.

By the way I liked Robin's fight with Harley, more such, although the weapon she was given wrong.

H
Hummer_ 11.01.20

The impressions are mostly positive. I recently went through the game a second time, and oops - another add-on. Passed yesterday. Like, even during the company wanted to play Robin here to play) Only Nightwing is not enough)

Liked the style, the atmosphere. Feeling the consequences of the death of the Joker... in short I'm happy!

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

By the way I noticed a few funny bugs with people-amphibians :)

S
StreetBike 11.01.20

the arena would robots gash would have liked them to scatter