3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dronny_4 11.01.20 03:00 am

Why are your trailers? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not played this game 3 years...
Recently put the latest version (from Mechanics) and started anew, I saw that had their own trailers. I thought that buying all three types (platform, dry and frozen) and they will machine out and attached to the machine during the capture of the cargo on the stock exchange, but it turns out you have to go to the garage, where they rest, and then go for the goods... and the goods are not the same, only more expensive shipping (I thought, by analogy with his machine and when you as a driver on someone else's), and some crap, like flowers and meat (for the refrigerator), and, at first glance, transport is cheaper (just the goods is at 150-200 m. euros for the trip).
1.Is it profitable to buy a trailer for myself (21 level 4 of the garage) or do it at the end of the in-jokes, when the development is finished (all drivers in your garage)? While caught only hemorrhoids and there is no increase in the money... Can cost at first to take any one view, the most profitable and with him to wander?
2. Is it profitable to buy the trailers (and how) in every garage? They will use the drivers and grow their earnings from it or not?
3. The service appeared to improve for trailers (hitch) is only for your or all trailers will be more stable if you upgrade the hitch?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Pnk 11.01.20

don't know what to think here and come up with their own trailers

S
Swuft 11.01.20

I have all the Blinds purchased and REFs,they always have the goods.I, too, first losses was,then grandmother went.I go with a Curtain.Your trailer realism in the game makes,which it was not.Play what you want.

M
ManticoreX 11.01.20

Dronny_4
The meaning in his trailer just to carry it with you even empty more.. But they need those who ride in the convoys. I for example love the tank more from Schwartz,only in their trailers all tanks no. By the way your trailer if you leave in the garage and there is a driver,he will carry the goods,as I understand it now your drivers can only take goods with their trailers. I have just profile old and I've only got 1 driver,he will not see rolls with personal trailers. while the trailer wasn't personal he was just sitting idle,so for the drivers and their trailers are like now a necessity.

About the strips as they are only for Scandinavia in direct services, they too can choose instead of the usual trailer-if you're in Scandinavia again. upgrade the wagon is available only if you bought direct transportation,you can choose from what are.

s
sashababich2201 11.01.20

Dronny_4
Hello. To buy or not your trailers - it's personal, some like, some don't, especially because not all types of trailers in the game (no tanks and trawls).

V
Viktor.T. 11.01.20

Welcome.
As I see it from my side if made so it was necessary to do under all the existing goods in the game.

B
Bayun4ik 11.01.20

Good to all . I think that with subsequent patches will be other trailers in the possession of , the function has just appeared , finished her YSY :) Have a little patience . And the thing I personally liked - mounted skin on the truck , hooked the trailer with the same skin - and roll on your health , everything is in harmony :)

v
vovangt4 11.01.20

Dronny_4
As for me, they added their trailers on the principle that would implemented it badly, but essentially it is the fault of the ancient game engine, I rolled a little bit and scored. As it is not delayed, as expected, it is essentially brought back the old feature of 18 wheels of steel Howlin(which was cut ten years ago). Tank to property only in the form of mods, and many other options, only mods, but with the addition of this feature, ISI cut out of the game a bunch of old trailers, so now in direct orders, the choice is not great, that is, there is no variety(unless you install a mod)

D
Dronny_4 11.01.20

Thanks for the replies!
Trains, then, so long, paraspinal garages, maybe get the trailers... people get Bored - buy a trailer myself and I will skate with him when money is not really be necessary...

s
semnulete 11.01.20

sashababich2201
then they will add tanks and sell the loot, then trawls, and again for the loot, then add to these trailers a thread tuning and pakracka TYPE UNIQUE well, as expected, not free, over the last DLS Crown or whatever, that's what it gives? the same box that has default but for the loot, so expect everything will be

S
Slava74oren 11.01.20

Ideas new no, play was not interesting, the trailers, this is not something in terms of gameplay not given, openly zillion garages, money as a fool shag, the game is boring, went to play Fernbus Simulator, there is a Supplement about football and more interesting than anything that was invented in ETS2.

v
vovangt4 11.01.20

Bayun4ik
Hi Igor!
Bayun4ik wrote:
Have a little patience
Like you first day know YSY)) Yes, later they may add other options, but I think only in the form of DLC), remember the DLC Krone, for whom not a secret that these trailers were in the game with its first version(with versions added more options) and then retouched, threw a dozen polygons, to make a real logo and sold as DLC and the old cut!! Probably will get ready fashion, will podretushirovat, and sell as DLC) then add skins or goods, and will add as DLC)) And can tune the pack for trailers(taken from mods) in the form of DLC such as the Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack.)) Any whim for your money;)

B
Bayun4ik 11.01.20

vovangt4Привет Volodya :) Well , I'm not an elder game as you:) But Yes , I managed to get acquainted with the creative imagination of the developers enough ... But I'm a little on the other side trying to look at it - all the same some variety of non-coloring and coloring nuts , and more or less extension of the garage . It seems to me that YSY hardly something will change - there is no competitor , so you can rest on its laurels further . So I'm trying to find a good in ... well, that is .
However, looking forward to the release of the Alaska truck simulator , judging by the promo it will be an interesting game , but again , this is not a direct competitor to the EUROTRAC - game is a little little bit about something else :)

v
vovangt4 11.01.20

Bayun4ik
Bayun4ik wrote:
hardly something will change
Will not change, and not because of competitors but because of the game engine, it basically will not allow anything to radically change)

B
Bayun4ik 11.01.20

vovangt4
Yes , because of the engine , but they just do not have incentive to change it - just because of the lack of competition . If someone seriously came at their heels and threatened to pull players , that's when there was money for a new engine with all the consequences :) And while they are on this project, money mowed just because in this niche no one else a little bit serious no - why carry the extra costs if it buys ?:)

M
MegaMegademon 11.01.20

vovangt4
Bayun4ik
Igor, Volodya, welcome! I like the Amateur tandem transport new thing liked. No need to replace the entire tandem cargo trailers to haul them large pipes, excavators, etc. Now you can make a beautiful tandem hitch and carry only what is in these trailers usually carry)

P
Podonok 71rus 11.01.20

You're in a fairy tale 3 years of sitting ?

E
Egor Nevazhno 11.01.20

Dronny_4
For a strong and independent