3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Skidanov 11.01.20 03:00 am

Bugnote tile to Skyrim SE (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Installed a few mods (not really few) on schedule.All teksturki are going great with the exception of lamps. I do not understand, can textures-present the dirt damaged? Help solve the problem, but somehow it is not serious to observe a purple lantern in a dark dungeon, and hurts my eyes.

20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demetrum24579 11.01.20

Daniel Skidanov
This crap can be in several cases:
1. Not enough video memory
2. Sometimes even because of lack of RAM
3. Crooked installed mod
4. The mod curve
Try again to install the mod. And Yes, your PC can be?

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Daniel Skidanov
Play better Assembly of the COE (with ENB) - Skyrim - SLMP-GR 2018CE. In the Assembly, in the launcher, all can be disabled and enabled, and even set up graphics, right during game play.

w
william1992 11.01.20

Linch2000
What build and where to get?

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

william1992
Before I picked up his Assembly. Then came across this. Only, at first, the picture is a little intense. But everything else is good. I have not tried to configure this mod is laziness. ))
Throw a link in PM.
After installation, I just adjust the grass, that's it.
Solarnetone density grass for Skyrim:
Open the file skyrim.ini (My documents/My Games/Skyrim) and replace the section [Grass] following lines:
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=10 -> this parameter is very important!
iMinGrassSize=50 - the higher the value of this parameter, the smaller the density of the grass, the recommended value is 20.
Grass

D
Devilgroup87 11.01.20

william1992
Here is a build that I personally care about. Choose the one that like. Description everywhere. Find torrents easily.
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/slmp_mod
https://vk.com/lastrium

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Devilgroup87
So I say about the Assembly SLMP-GR 2018CE. )))
Screenshots

D
Danil Skidanov 11.01.20

Demetrum24579
Vidyuhi GTX 750Ti 2GB, 12 gigs of RAM, AMD Athlon 4X 760k

D
Danil Skidanov 11.01.20

Just then I was shaking for a re texture for roads, houses, caves, bridges, flora and a couple of mods for weather, namely the Vivid Weather and Enhanced Light FX.

D
Demetrum24579 11.01.20

Daniel Skidanov
Iron here for the eye for the game. So the problem in the fashion... Try to reinstall them. If you do not help, then try to roll on top of them new textures of the same lights

D
Devilgroup87 11.01.20

Linch2000
Direct from the site screens pulled! :)))

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Devilgroup87
No, I got your screenshots collect on many games. Order screenshots, instantly spread. )))
Here is my folder with screenshots. )

And here is my musical selection of screenshots of Fallout 4. )
Spoiler

A
ALiX94 11.01.20

Daniel Skidanov
This glitch mod Enhanced Lights and FX. Perhaps, as I understand it, due to NIF-lamp models, which is added by the mod SMIM (sort model is, in fact, Enhanced Lights and FX, but the texture is only SMIM). I have the reinstallation was treated until the end and did not understand how it works. It is desirable to put through the nexus mod Manager this mod with a variety of installation options (if you have SMIM, you need to check the box). As a variant still: find and open the NIF-the model of the lantern, and check the path in it to the texture, or to pull the SMIM textures-present the dirt out and throw at the address to where it should be (Data/Textures/...), well, or new to prescribe.

D
Devilgroup87 11.01.20

Linch2000
Cool hobby( if of course it is)
Then throw the Noose, Black flag, Unity, Mafia 2, Two worlds 2 and the Witcher 3. Interesting to see, and a slave.table can that put!

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

SchA, sbatsat.

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Devilgroup87
Here. Yes, it's my hobby. Why collect screenshots, I don't know. ))) Just do not understand about unity. Understand ACU. ))
Spoiler

D
Devilgroup87 11.01.20

Linch2000
Well unity Assassin. Unity, if in Russian. Screens norms. The quality is shit. If processed, can be done even pasting anywhere.

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Devilgroup87
And you can process the screenshots. And it all depends on the graphics settings. Never on ultra not put (put medium or medium-high, depending on the games), none sorry. And you end up on the + screen pressed? Three times necessary.
And what you these screens don't like.
Spoiler

D
Danil Skidanov 11.01.20

ALiX94
Will have to download SMIM. But not right now, traffic is not hunting to sit down. Better in the Witcher play. How to put all the write.

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Daniel Skidanov
Clear. And I bezlimitka. Yes, repak weighs 20.8 GB. )))

D
Danil Skidanov 11.01.20

ALiX94
From the heart brother, I downloaded this mod and the lights appeared to. Thank you very much. If only you did not advised it would have to be measured.))))