3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pervoslav 11.01.20 03:00 am

How to increase the damage of weapons in STALKER: Lost Alpha? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Change the hit_power parameter in the file gamedata\configs\weapons. Damage to the PM, the berets changed. Alter the characteristics of other weapons - a departure with the error Can't open section 'wpn_ak74u (example the AK-74U).
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 11.01.20

Why do you have these dances with a tambourine? Play fair.

P
Pervoslav 11.01.20

VovanFitisov
To kill the bandit low-level need to be locked up 7/8 of cartridges from the PM. This nonsense of playing the game are transferred. The purpose of this game is to get the arms in cooler and then I can make NPCs level below. Your level - to carry the ammunition. Another thing, when I can fill up with a couple of shots, and me. The gameplay is instantly different. Become the important characteristics of speed and range of a bullet spread, recoil, rate of fire, the most important is the presence of the sight and number of ammunition in the clip. Need much more to hide. In a normal game, this shit is not important, because you're going, like a tank, and shoot everybody like in the dash. What's the dishonesty that?

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Pervoslav wrote:
To kill the bandit low-level need to be locked up 7/8 of cartridges from the PM.
In the head shoot have not tried it,and you don't have a PMA want the damage to change and the Kalash,put the difficulty level novice (or whatever is the easiest) and do not worry.

P
Pervoslav 11.01.20

saa0891
Re-read my comment. Only carefully.

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Pervoslav wrote:
Re-read my comment. Only carefully.
I read it,you write some nonsense about what the levels where you get all this nonsense up,the damage depends on specific weapons,upgrades installed on it (types of ammunition) and to protect the NPC from a distance,and of course from which part of the body you shoot.

P
Pervoslav 11.01.20

saa0891
Holy mother... I want to balance the weapon, bringing its characteristics to the real. Simply put, the enemy (or the player), - fell with a pair of hits. Why are you here accomplish your goal without knowing how to implement it in the game, more than not understanding the point of my post is not clear...

S
StalkerShuha 11.01.20

saa0891
Not buzy. In stalkerovich often the phenomenon of the lowering of the damage, seen from a great mind not otherwise.

Pervoslav
There is another enclosing separate file damage ammo well, and the resist model PS probably sawn.

L
Laurence Barnes 11.01.20

Pervoslav
Don't know how to 1.4005, but 1.4004 the damage from weapons was more than decent. Colt bandyukov with a pair of hits in the torso puts. The machine is also 4-5 hits max, even if in armor to shoot. The highest damage weapons with the 9mm automatic cartridge, but 5.45/56 is enough. You may not get just? The difficulty, which version of the game?

P
Pervoslav 11.01.20

What's wrong with you? One second convince me that I don't need it...
Laurence Barnes Fuck asking stupid questions?!

s
synth17dm 11.01.20

what fun all these simulators spongebob? most gamers did not even see the consequences of being hit by a bullet in bronzell and damages from that person, but rather to put it in YouTube to see what even one hit can bring damage sufficient to stop the test on time, and if you hit the target with 2-3 bullets to the body, so in most cases, a conditional enemy's will to fight back or die, or what will be rolling back as if nothing had happened, the damage in lost alpha is not terribly realistic, in-the-blank clips are not enough for even a dog to scratch, the weapon damage is not right, and the sound of gunfire, the same AK47, is it so hard to pull out of the mods ARMA 3 is made by professional zvukar.. that would be scoring with the rebalance

G
Guest 07.03.21

you are really rude now every one has right have own way to play with own option even i play by using cheats or modifying files to make my charater in stalker from bitch a real man i almost tell here example that how people have own idea about what weapon is the best in warframe but no this is more like how people are toxic to other ideas in stalker when comes to idea to make game to enought easy to able to play i mean do i example to have to be toxic back to people ideas who are toxic to peoples ideas like this place because how some you felt if i would be toxic to some of you for any no reason think that

K
Karen Hovhannisyan 28.08.21

https://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha/addons/weapon-rebalance
However, this mod has been updated only for version 1.4004, but I did not find anything else

r
romkatihiy 28.08.21

I totally agree that the damage in the game is extremely unrealistic.
Can anyone find a solution?

r
romkatihiy 28.08.21

https://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha/addons/damage-straight-out-of-tarkov
Guys, who is interested, works on 1.4007

G
Guest 24.10.21

Thank you Romkatihiy. I dont even care that much honestly but I appreciate someone who simply answers the question and doesn't nit pick OP's logic for wanting the mod. Keep up the good work buddy!