3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtazioneShow 11.01.20 03:00 am

How to get the Altair costume? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I'm using Uplay in Assassins creed not played before Origins. Would like to have a costume of Altair. Like the free but please the icon of the master assassin. How to get it please tell me.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.20

ArtazioneShow
pump account yupley to the necessary level ,passing game uple

v
vitalik2187836 11.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Nothing of the sort - level yupley is generally not important. And it is necessary to pass not all games, but only from the assassin's creed.
ArtazioneShow
You must earn a total of 7500 XP, passing Test Club (one of the tabs in the game menu in yupley) in the game series assassin's creed.

-
--00--00-- 11.01.20

ArtazioneShow
Another game, Assassin's Creed you it will not be unblocked. You need 7500 XP in Origins, you can get 6000 (not taking into account the experience to be able to get the passing DLC). Well, at the moment you can get only 5700 (as test cycle of the gods has just begun). You can get:
1500 for each of the parts of Chronicles, and AC Liberation HD
3000 for ACII, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, ACIII, AC Rogue
3690 for AC Unity
3950 for AC Black Flag
7,500 per AC Syndicate

N
Nadoedala 11.01.20

--00--00--
And where you can see how much I have these balls, I have not found such ?

-
--00--00-- 11.01.20

Nadoedala
Well, somewhere in October the patch is removed from Uplay. So for this you need to go to the website https://club.ubisoft.com there will be info on the progress in each of the games.

R
Royalty 11.01.20

--00--00--
The most annoying is that I just used Uplay account just by playing Origins and now need to see whether to re-take what is already so 10 times took place on the PC. Somehow, even no desire to replay these tedious games of the series as Black Flag, Unity, Rogue and Syndicate. But to blame the fact that recently having been in a holiday in Russia, I bought a PS4 Pro but on console, as everyone already knows -- only litsenzionki and buy, so I secured a difficult, tedious and tiresome month or two.
Thanks for the info;)