3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tisachniy 11.01.20 03:00 am

Meeting with strippers (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After threw up a stripper for sex,and she gave her number.
they can like to see you typing them?
They do all the time frost Michael :D
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mobakas2013 11.01.20

to see them you can call them on the phone but all the strippers like Franklin so I basically rock out with the girls with Franklin

M
Mitchell_M.D 11.01.20

Che Michael will not give HD and was intrigued by this question

T
Tisachniy 11.01.20

All Michael in some time, make)

r
reteon 11.01.20

Listen to the people in the first strip bar only 2 women agreed. Why is one black and one blonde broken (they say they are not whores) and so on. Was that deliberate or is there something to do?

R
RuSLON 11.01.20

how to be engaged in diving ?? how to Rob stores ?? help urgently I am already sick of this question in each topic to ask and starts to annoy me I ignore all I understand that this is oftop but nadas in this thread, there are normal people

B
BergoVic 11.01.20

RuSLON
Rob shops/pharmacy/filling is simple - approach the seller and click the button.
He will either give you the money immediately, or get my gun. Plus receive 1 to 3 stars.
About diving there are few who you tell, because in the beginning of the game it is not - puppy-dog eyes and all.
Diving suits, submersibles.... it's all in the story, and not in the first two hours of the game.

About prostitutes - I just yesterday started to play slowly and led Franklin to a strip bar.
2 private dance, flirt and stroking - and you're going to her house for a Cup of coffee).

R
RuSLON 11.01.20

] BergoVic thank you !!

r
reteon 11.01.20

Well why nobody knows I understand?

B
BergoVic 11.01.20

The need for diversity.
Maybe they differently react to Michael or even Trevor.
Or they just needed more time.

r
reteon 11.01.20

BergoVic
Michael is the same hat. Moreover there are in this strip bar is like a second shift, four other women, but the same story - 2 break. Shorter course so conceived and steam makes no sense.

O
OrisLumenis 11.01.20

reteon
Steam makes sense always. especially if the bath is good.

r
reteon 11.01.20

Lol I now I do in the game closed the access strip, phaha.

D
Draco90 11.01.20

the ability to glitch Naboka strip club bricked up when Francis beat and Gavar with Tanisha current 1ни the men walked the girls Nabila and Viti impossible, beat a couple missions and a lot of no entry to come in and Viti impossible and the icon disappeared into it takoe ?((((

r
reteon 11.01.20

Draco90
I have the same thing this is a bug in the game is, and how he is treated is unknown.

T
TommyAssassin 11.01.20

To complete the game 100% you have to call the phone sex. How to do it?

M
Muzh_Liftershi 11.01.20

Twice already passed 100% and real with ALL the stunts and random characters, but PHONE SEX you have not heard!!! Maybe you're confused about intimate date with a dancer at her house?

T
TommyAssassin 11.01.20

Possible. What is the date to arrange?

B
BergoVic 11.01.20

TommyAssassin
Go Franklin in a strip club, choose a girl.
Order Privat, during the dance perform all available actions.
Then take another immediately, and soon the strip will be filled with sympathy.
And then you can call to go to her home for hot coffee.
In principle, sympathetic to gain and pole, but with the Privat faster.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 11.01.20

BergoVic
A small addition: you can go to any character...

a
ashleyalicia 11.01.20

Before the game I in other subjects asked the question whether the in game Internet Dating site on the similarity of GTA 4 and got experts from the console, the answer is that anything like GTA 5 is not provided, they say you can communicate in social networks but follow-up contacts will not be - as it turned out it is not. To have a girlfriend or even five all you need to visit a strip club and pay for a lap dance and after the scale of affection girls will be the maximum it will offer you to go to her home after visiting her house she will send you an SMS with a spicy photo and a phone number - after a short period you can call at any time of the day and make an appointment with this girl. But keep in mind that not all girls agree to travel to their home even with a full scale of liking - about 8 out of 10.
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru