3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 11.01.20 03:00 am

The storyline of Hippocrates (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Going to achieve in uplai, found that I have not completed the storyline of Hippocrates (gains Trust me, doctor). It would seem no problem - activate the quest and do it, but that's only hitch - the entire map was obstrel, but of the remaining side quests, only the task to collect 100 500 seals of polemarchus in Sparta, Yes the Assembly line of battle in the gladiatorial arena. No more quests with exclamation marks on the map. Like Hippocrates all quests are in the story or is there some kind of hidden?
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 11.01.20

vitalik76
There is a series of 4 quests that gives Hippocrates. They are not relevant to the storyline. Appear after completing 6 chapters. Location - Boeotia (Thebes city, the Cursed land of Oedipus).

-
--00--00-- 11.01.20

vitalik76
And seals and the arena has an end. For seals it is 5 cycles for 3 printing to Sparta and Athens for the same, then opens the task's final battle. For arena is 13 fights (6 in the first round, 6 the second to collect the legendary armor and one additional). The task of Hippocrates does not appear if there's no drive. You need to go to the Northern part of the city in the region of the damned lands in Boeotia. The truth is I have somehow job became unavailable after the murder of half-brother and had to load an earlier save game.

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

Oh, I thought quests with exclamation points visible on the map anywhere. Really had to teleport to Thebes. Only then the quest showed up.

Quests on the press and the arena sooner or later will be executed. They are just very monotonous, for me to fulfill them for once.