3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19 03:40 am

Females powerful enchantment Skyrim.

How to make the most powerful enchantment and improvement in Skyrim. Until recently, I thought that max potion enchantment is 34-36%. But I was sitting on YouTube and natknulsya on this video: https://m. And there was the potion of enchantment 83%. And if he claims he plays without cheating and on legendary difficulty, how is this possible.

PS Video Smotritel at 1:20.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19

In title error. I saw. The correct way would be: the Most powerful enchantment in Skyrim.

y
yar1097 03.09.19

Sergij Galysh
In the game, as far as I know, there is no limit on the enchantment. Doing the enchantment to boost to alchemy, then make potion for enchanting, then again the enchantment on alchemy, and alchemy to enchanting... And so on until you get bored. I'm so weapons and armor sharpened and enchanted them.

J
Jeekryu 03.09.19

Sergij Galysh
Just need to look good on YouTube

s
saa0891 03.09.19

yar1097 wrote:
In the game, as far as I know, there is no limit on the enchantment.
There are of course.

S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19

Jeekryu
It's already bagous.

S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19

yar1097
There is a limit. After 36% just paresthesia extend their interest.

J
Jeekryu 03.09.19

Sergij Galysh
Well, Yes, but in other ways is not. But once developed is not fixed this terrible bug, so it's not a bug at all. L - logic.
As for me, if you play the legend, the bugs allowed (this one, the chests of merchants and others), because I don't know how to survive otherwise.
UPD: Though in the Internet they say that in version 1.9 fixed the infinite improvement of the ligaments of the alchemy-enchantment, I don't know, I don't know. I have version v 1.9.32.0.8, but I haven't tried to use this bug, because I don't need it.

S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19

Jeekryu
The fact that a Gazebo is generally not bugs fixes.

J
Jeekryu 03.09.19

Sergij Galysh
So it's not a bug) (L - logic)