3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drongo414 11.01.20 03:01 am

The Curse Of The Pharaohs (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Will the curse of the Pharaohs to the pirates?
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
asasas123 11.01.20

Drongo414
Unlikely .Watch we'll have dog here, resident evil, etc. later with the release of fresh DLC did not change. They can see the laziness on the new busy.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.01.20

Boris555
Second dogs with all dlc hacked

a
asasas123 11.01.20

The_Disaire
Looked. Your truth. Have not checked and this information is not seen by the eye. Look for other games will take.

y
yar1097 11.01.20

Drongo414
Bound to be. The only question is when.

A
Alphalva 11.01.20

Drongo414
Such issues need CPY ask on their website.

G
Geralt De Rivia 11.01.20

And I Sedna dreamed that I was playing the Curse of the pharaohs - Idiocy, but the beginning I liked it, although I have no video on it not looking and not going.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 11.01.20

spoiler alert
in curse of the Pharaoh you can go to Hell and in ancient Egypt there were 4 of a kind!

k
kvitos 11.01.20

When ended realized Invisible, it was clear what and how. Here, kill Ramses in hell, and all. Stupid end of story missions. No explanation. As it should be or I something not completed?

G
GhostMark 11.01.20

well Yes, like everything

I
Itachi13008 11.01.20

If you have to wander around the map , you can stumble on the body of a dead red Sutekh , and Apple when it was not

r
red8lue 11.01.20

kvitos
I do not understand this.

i
insid3 11.01.20

where can I get pirate DLC for? nowhere can not find. help pls

i
insid3 11.01.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
lol RIL? for 4 months not to crack lol

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 11.01.20

insid3
Yes, there are projects that break years! well, that's the same garbage with assinica!

B
Bupycop 11.01.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Just the burglary occurred before the release of the curse of the Pharaohs and the second time to break apparently not yet decided, I hope, and I will, too, because the owner of the license.

B
Boris 666 11.01.20

insid3
If absolutely unbearable, take offline activation, 50-100 RUB with all the DLC. Save, judging by the info in the Internet, suitable with the pirates for a license and Vice versa. Cheaper than spending a few Grand on litsuhu. Although for me it is fifty dollars not worth enough for the next day. Assassin's Assassin's never changes.

J
Jon Sneg 11.01.20

Спойлерhttps://store.steampowered.com/app/582160/Assassins_Creed_Origins/
the solution to all problems

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 11.01.20

Bupycop
well, some of the hacked projects as outputs of DLS or patches, but I think this is due to a more recent version which failed to crack!

Jon Sneg
thus it was possible to throw and yupley version

I was sadistically pirates, how many of you pirates!

d
donik2000 11.01.20

As I understand, judging by the level and experience for the job, just Tutankhamun is the last Pharaoh, which is necessary to kill, because after him there is a cutscene, like the ball and gave everything, just in this Supplement all the tasks given in a row, so it is unclear in which order to perform. So the final boss - Tutankhamun