3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 11.01.20 03:01 am

The Island Of Nisyros (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Actually the question nakoy need this place? The game was, no quest associated with this island was not, and on the island only two anchorages. Even synchronization point there. This place is really empty or I'm some kind of quest connected to them have missed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edik Karp 11.01.20

Maybe this place will be associated with future DLS?

A
AlexanderYA 11.01.20

vitalik76
Nisyros? not reasonable and not seen the island
Maybe Naxos?

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

AlexanderYA wrote:
Nisyros? not reasonable and not seen the island
But swim there, it's just slightly below of Naxos is. But there's nothing there. Only one orichalcum in the mountains. Actually I asked, as on Nisyros some alien ruins there.

A
AlexanderYA 11.01.20

vitalik76
All found, it's a volcano, there will soon be a weekly test and just to be on the island of Andros, where the swamp in the form of a circle on the right side. In these two places will fight with brother/brothers of the Cyclops, and it is possible to pay the last achievement, the same will soon be povyshenie level to 55, and also will still be sisters and their jellyfish like 2, also in the daily testing, the Minotaur is no news(

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

AlexanderYA
Yes, a poor fantasy game, if the whole range of villains from Greek mythology, they prefer the cloned Cyclops and jellyfish. But at cost. No need to make a new one-time character models.

P
Panalemix 11.01.20

Well, the experience is with the original and its gods, in the form of dailies.

A
AlexanderYA 11.01.20

vitalik76
Well, but they are slightly modified))) maybe in the future will dilute the new models)

A
AlexanderYA 11.01.20

There will be Sterop Cyclops brother) the Island of Andros, in the Bay area Asterope

The spawn:

There will be 50/50 Or the Brother of Cyclops or Medusa. The island of Nisyros, krator

The spawn: