3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 11.01.20 03:03 am

A good multiCLASS builds characters (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

A small entry.
Created a new topic for a detailed description of builds (so as not to drown in the mass of posts in the next topic)
For a start we want to draw attention to some of the group of hell which offers us the game.
The hell Crushing blow opens access to many abilities, the main advantage of which is - the application of countless blows to the enemy, being surrounded by (probably all seen a video on YouTube, as one application of slashing strike kill all enemies around the character). A secondary advantage is the possibility of the demoralization of the enemy (-2 to strength and dexterity, attack and spsbackup). Disadvantages seen with pictures - 5T features for study skills I-th group, few people can afford, not to mention the second (the demoralization of the enemy) and III-rd group (demoralize all in 30 feet. zone). Therefore, it is logical that a crushing blow, mostly exclusive trait for warriors (I would even say for mitovica with good health)
The next group of hell I recommended as soon as possible to take for anyone that has at least one level of monk.
Price just 4 the hell get a powerful increase protection with minimum penalty to the attack (-1), I think comments are superfluous.
Well, the last group (exclusive for unarmed monk) is pumped style molotii automatic churning legs after each successful shot.
With the introduction finished, let's get to beldam.
Bild Magus
Rass - Aasimar (+2 to strength +2 to charisma)
Features:
C - 18
L - 14
In - 8
And - 13 (if you want to use combat maneuvers)
M - 7
X - 19
Worldview - law-abiding good
Build with focus on high defense, high attack, reinforced spacebrock, and participation in the dialogues. Magus spells are used to gain character and protection in battle (+4 shield, +4 mage armor; spells in force, lowcost and figure; vague, mirror, etc.) will eventually receive a character from the short-circuit is much higher than that prokachany to level 20 warrior with a tower shield. The rates of attack are not the maximum but well above average.
Bleeding will look like a trail. follows: 2 paladin (divine hunter)/1Монах (scaly fist)/4 Dragon Apostle/13 Magus (magical heir)
1st LVL. Paladin (Deity - any, I took Serena, possession of the exotic. weapons - falcata) the Weapon chosen because of the X3 multiplier to Crete. the blow, otherwise I recommend scimmy and this trait can spend more on the early access to evasion)
2nd ur. The scaly fist monk (crane style)
3rd ur. Magus - demonic heritage (evasion, spells: shield, attenuating the beam)
4th ur. Paladin
5th ur. Magus (sure possession of weapons - falcate, spells: burning hands)
6th LVL. Dragon Apostle (the legacy of the Golden dragon)
7th ur. Dragon Apostle (wing of the crane, improved initiative spells: true strike)
8th ur. Dragon Apostle (spells: blur, mirror image)
9th LVL. Dragon Apostle (unbridled onslaught of spells: cat's grace)
10th LVL. Magus (the Arcana - mystical precision, spells: bear's vitality)
11th SD. Magus (Adv. Crete. impact falcata, spells: shock touch, vampiric touch, haze)
12th LVL. Magus (resp. crane kicks, spell: haste)
The 13th SD. Magus (Arkan - long blade, critical accuracy, spell: fireball)
14th LVL. Magus ( spells: scorching ray, dragon's breath, the door to space)
15th ur. Magus (fighting skill, spells: magic arrow, deadly phantasm)
The 16th SD. Magus (Arkan - Ghost blade, increasing humanoid masovogo)
The 17th SD. Magus (the critical fatigue spells: lightning bolt, death cloud, shield vampire shadows)
18th LVL. Magus (the usual weapon - falcata, spells: icy touch, cone of cold)
19th SD. Magus (Arkan - dedicated blade, survivability or any combat maneuver spells:baneful polymorph)
20th LVL. Magus (spell: controlled fireball, disintegrate, chain lightning)
With higher levels of points invested in charisma. To increase strength, we just need demonic heritage and class of dragon disciple. Sumarno get +8 strength and +6 natural armor. The only nuance - at level 20 we have only 3 attacks with main hand (BMA 15) is the time corrected with spell - transformation. But even in the absence of the 4th attack per round with the main hand with a minimum accuracy doesn't matter. The actual number of attacks per round at level 20 is 5 (three attacks of the main hand+1 attack flurry of blows+1 attack bite from the dragon Apostle). So at level 6 to gain access to the dragon Apostle, with skills sure to download the knowledge (magic) - 5 units. Thank you all for your attention. Next time I will describe the build on the monk's scaly fist.
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.01.20

How effective show of force especially at levels higher than 10th? Now I have a paladin with a charisma of 20.

S
St_Slave 11.01.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
My personal opinion - the effect of the demonstration of power is not worth this shit (although the animation is cool). If really want, then it's better to take a bunch of crushing blow - korogodski a shot.

S
St_Slave 11.01.20

I would like to focus more on the couple Milli builds for high difficulty levels. If You have the desire to play the rogue and cause damage attacks out of the blue the best choice is the vivisector. I will not go into details to explain the obvious to me things - if someone believes that the game class thief is better, can not read further. Effective build vivisectionist can make power, and agility. But in both cases it is recommended to invest points into charisma, in order to use my favorite bunch - a level 1 monk (Scaly fist)/2 levels of paladin.
The development of power build like this: 1паладин/1монах/1паладин/1 MAG (specialization in transmutation, familiar - hare)/16 vivisector. Race - aasimar. Starting characteristics:
With -16, L-14, T-7, I - 19, M7, X-16. With increasing levels, 3 points in intelligence, 2 points in strength. A mage in this build is needed to align the physique modifier and +4 to initiative (from the hare). With a lead of a priest who will be bafat dexterity, charisma, strength, Constitution (or bataam themselves, the benefit of the vivisector available these spells). The bonus from the mutagen stacks with the bonus from the spell. 16 levels of vivisectionist will give access to the Grand mutagen (which will increase the three basic features on +8/+6/+4 sootvetvenno, in our case strength, dexterity, Constitution). A total of +18 points to the characteristics is the maximum that can offer the game. However, there is a small minus, the other three characteristics will become -2. Wisdom is not important to us, so we can assume that we lose only by 4 points to performance. But I like the build using the skill, I will describe in detail.

S
St_Slave 11.01.20

Bild vivisectionist through agility will allow us to more efficiently allocate characteristics at character creation. Traditionally, the race-Aasimar (+2 Dexterity and +2 Charisma). World-law-abiding kind. Features:
S-7, L-19-10-16, M-7, X-18. Intelligence for effective use of the build have exactly 20 units(5 modifier, will get buff from spells), as access will only round up to 4 spells, and the bonus to the defense of intelligence is limited to -5 modifier. Scheme development: 1 monk/2 paladin/5 Wins/12 Vivisector. At level 20, under all baffle KZ will be 50+, attack -33+. Compared to I described the build of the Magus, this build will have an advantage in battles against humanoids and all who are subject to attacks stealth. In turn, the Magus has great passphrase at will (ill the place of this build vivisectionist) and weapon effects (e.g. energy) and attack magic. I develop them simultaneously, still can't choose. More preferably still looks vivisector (allow to slacsite: agility, camouflage, trickery, persuasion, and half - using mage. items).
Development.
1 ur. Paladin (divine hunter). The deity Sarenrae (for the sake of scimitar). Trait: skillful weapons.
2 ur. Monk CHK (crane style)
3 ur. Vivisectionist (SW. possession of weapons - scimmy)
4 ur. Vivisector (dissecting grace, spells-any)
5 LVL. Paladin (evasion)
6 SD. Vivisector (any spell)
7 ur. Vivisector (mobility in battle, silent moves, spell -oak leather)
8 ur. Duelist
9 ur. Duelist (wing of the crane)
10 LVL. Vivisector (excellent attack the underside of Tishka, the spell -vagueness)
11 ur. Duelist
12 ur. Vivisectionist (Adv. Crete. strike scimmy, a spell -any)
13 ur. Duelist (the wings) play on version 1.13 still zabagovany, groundwork for the future of the Paci.
14 ur. Vivisector (spell -heroism)
15 ur. Duelist (resp. crane kicks)
16 ur. Vivisector (critical accuracy, spell - acceleration)
17 ur. Vivisector (survivability, any spell)
18 ur. Vivisector (crippling blow, the spell freedom of movement)
19 ur. Vivisector (critical blindness, the spell - stone skin)
20 ur. Vivisector (highest mutagen, spell - protection from the death)
Increasing the level put all points in dexterity. The higher the mutagen will give you +6 agility and +4 stamina. Intelligence mutagen cut is not , wisdom is not important, charisma Maxim at the expense of the ring and the spell eagle's splendor. Armor is not in use. The attack on the sly - 10d6 (7d6 why not, I do not understand. But that's exactly the effect of the features - increased attack by stealth. Adds 1d6 more accurately. Bug or incorrect Russian translation?)
Naked Vivisector under their own baffle (wings don't work)

S
St_Slave 11.01.20

Based on the description enhanced stealth attacks (....The number of dice in the attack on the sly may not exceed half your level, rounded up..)
If I understand correctly, then the sooner you take that line, the better. In my case, I took it on the 5th level of vivisector, planned it was still 8 levels of vivisectionist. Just for these 8 levels and it starts to work. Half of these levels is 4d6. Add 6d6 (available with the increase in class)+4d6= 10d6. If you take this trait at level 1 vivisectionist, then in my scheme of the development to the 20 level needs to 12d6. Check and unsubscribe.
UPD.
Checked, even if you take that line with 1 level vivisectionist, it is still 10d6. So the question remains open. Notably, without this feature vivisector has its put 6d6 attack (12 levels vivisectionist) sly

S
Starch77 18.07.22

St_Slave
And why is the paladin a divine hunter, why not take an ordinary paladin for example? Or a divine guardian? for example?

a
andrejoster1 20.08.22

I am writing in the hope that this forum is still alive
, please tell me what kind of equipment is better to wear on the first build (light, medium, heavy armor, what kind of weapon) and if it’s not difficult to paint the battle tactics for it (that is, what to press before the battle, during battle time, which combinations of attacks to use) Sorry for asking so much

S
Starch77 12.09.22

Hello. We don’t need any armor, because we take a monk at the 2nd level (scale a fist), he has armor from charisma (I put on all kinds of robes for magicians), I took nunchucks for weapons (you can find good ones at the beginning of the game, in a quiet beam, as far as I remember ) because there is an additional attack from the nunchaku, also from the monk class (you can take a sai, to your taste. just not a staff). There is no tactic, you get cast and go into battle. He has great defense and good attack. And at the 3rd level, take a magus with a dragon heritage (any one to your taste, I took a blue dragon in my opinion), and not a demonic one, because with a demonic one you won’t be able to take the dragon apostle class. At level 1, I took evasion instead of exotic weapons, and at level 3, survivability. The build is good, and most importantly simple, the most it is for the first passage) have a nice game)