3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dennstein 11.01.20 03:03 am

Much ADO about nothing! (Call of Cthulhu)

Hmm... I have such short games don't remember. And the story with puzzles for the kindergarten level. Do not say anything about the schedule. Physics? No, not heard) But how much noise was on the game, much as Penn proceeded. We have been had, people!
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 11.01.20

at the time. not all nerds all day playing, but after 1 hour play good. A long game with poor open-worlds is already pretty bored

z
zolthan 11.01.20

Metalist1925
in vain you so about games with open worlds. We all have different tastes, someone plays on the mood. You can come home from work and get stuck for an hour in something discreet and on weekends to explore interesting open worlds. Someone is playing in the singles, someone in an MMO, some like platformers, someone RPG from the first person. Genres and types of games so much that each had in his preferences. Pouring diarrhea on something just because you don't like it, it's wrong.

A
Ababkov Denis 11.01.20

zolthan
I agree in terms of everyone plays what he wants, but right dude wrote the game with a poor open world, in which 90% to do stupid Neher have to be fed them shoved everywhere to explore her interesting, well to me personally, as many modern games would have rolled in the school age, since then I invented in my head of the mission situation, and so imagination played in full, what can I say I in gta san story that didn't need I would days it sticks, but right now everyone is looking and when you write about a huge open world game is tired and less for me and for many, as most of it is stupidly stretched space for rides, there is nothing to do, but this game as an outlet and time and across locations, and that really game for 100+ hours with a huge world in abundance and fed up, and good mental games that don't bore very little lately

v
vstorspb 11.01.20

Ababkov Denis wrote:
and that really game for 100+ hours with a huge world in abundance and fed up
This year on the PC - Far Cry 5, AC:Odyssey. Until the end of the year like all. The Curling iron I do not take PC-schnick me . I missed something? I'm not being snarky, I'm just a fan of these games and you had me worried, missed what we can. Shadow of TR I do not believe 100+ hours with a huge world (although just bought). Next year these games I do not know, except online Anthem and Division 2. Not a fan of online.. While here, he remembered, The Dying Light 2, waiting. And again, like everything. Am I wrong?
About Call of Cthulhu - well at least they have to take full price for 5-7 hours games of dubious quality. Although I think the red price is half of what they are asking on Steam.

A
Ababkov Denis 11.01.20

vstorspb
Conan Exiles, Crew 2, The, Just Cause 4, State of Decay 2, Darksiders 3, KINGDOM COME: DELIVERANCE, FINAL FANTASY XV, plus all sorts of presses in early access

v
vstorspb 11.01.20

Forgot to mention KINGDOM COME: DELIVERANCE, has passed.
Conan Exiles - online, no? Crew 2, The Just Cause 4 - crazy gorelki-shooting games for kids, I'm already at that age when something Parasporos and believable. State of Decay 2 - online and even coop, past. IMHO. Darksiders 3 - cartoon-children count and style hack-n-slash does not come at all. FINAL FANTASY XV is mixed reviews on it, plus not a fan of the Japanese theme. For me it is not to play in that. But again, the important thing here IMHO.

z
zolthan 11.01.20

Ababkov Denis
Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Watch_dogs2. According to my ideas of good game worlds. Tired of one - run another. Tired of this and start the next)
PS. Owes nothing to impose, put forward your preferences as an example) I always have something to drive in the evenings)

v
vstorspb 11.01.20

zolthan wrote:
Watch_dogs2
Thanks for the tip, will have to check rusty about it. Afraid do not be too children this Khakan, but we'll see. Deus Ex I REALLY went. If Haqqani is here of the same type and will shoot, then... I can expect hours of fun?

H
Hanzo666 11.01.20

Dennstein
For your opinion vyser there is a separate thread called impressions games, but what you wrote here - nothing more than digital junk, proudly wallowing in the glory of your ignorance.

z
zolthan 11.01.20

vstorspb
Children's? Yes. Naive? Yes. But the overall atmosphere is good. Plus there are references in the series as. Try it. Not like, what to do)