3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20 03:03 am

Smoothing (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In General already created a similar theme for a long time under Origins. As it turned out, it uses the same crutch. Who noticed under water barely visible stripes on the diagonal? Mainly only noticeable under water and in dark water. When the smoothing - they are. If antialiasing in the game to disable - they are not. Decided to try something. It turned out that disabling anti-aliasing in this game is the FPS drops. Shock. Included in the panel NVIDIA FXAA normal and was horrified. FPS dropped from average of 66, up to about 40. Tin. That is, in-game anti-aliasing, nothing but pissed filter. Which is still noticeable on a good monitor. By the way, Yes. If the monitor Your cheaper than 10K, then it is unlikely that it will be noticeable. Checked... Apparently the indicator brightness allows you to see better. On my 300. 250 has quietly.
Want to know who else noticed these shitty bands with enabled antialiasing.
PS. Sorry to play without filter is unrealistic, because the picture becomes worse than in games 2005.
Spoilera have a video made with stripes, but they are also nothing will be noticeable on slower monitors, and even on the same - not so clearly. I personally in the game can see them without problems on the video, just looking closer.
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 11.01.20

The only way to organize labor-smoothing is off smoothing in the game, and using your resolution to 200%. This is essentially will be the same supersampling that is not blurry. But what will happen with fps, certainly an interesting question. To play in the resolution of 200% in HD, you need to the computer and pulled with the same fps 4K.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

vitalik76
Yeah fuck it with soap and water. Used. Me more strip under water annoying. In the origins it was the same hat, but not in the water and in the dark. Lol. Sinned on the monitor or something else, but the same can not be so the fault monitor associated with the gaming anti-aliasing, especially that filter =)

a
andrey.com26 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Very valuable information ,keep study.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Dive, dive, 4K bands are not watching - it's your personal problem and good to drive (I would put a video with the bands, but they are also nothing will be noticeable on slower monitors, and even on the same - not so clearly. I personally in the game can see them without problems on the video, just looking closer.)today a new patch out there and see. Now I have the quest does not close Prince of Persia is the second patch that is the problem.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

andrey.com26
This is not information, but a question.
POLKOVNIK2005
Then ask, what could it be a problem if it is solved by turning off antialiasing in both games on the same engine.
Something to see, need to download. And not the fact that you get to see the first time. On the phone any at all unrealistic, for example. These stripes are not so obvious. Many don't even notice. More than half of the users.
Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1-aYbd0qB0LIx_E2MmzCm9H0JEkRCoxC3

a
andrey.com26 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
on weak monitors, and even on the same
What is it like?

a
andrey.com26 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
More than half
?

E
EDVedun 11.01.20

you would have worse video quality would have posted

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

EDVedun
1080p 60 fps a little something? Bitrate 50K. Download need. Player you Google all the same except for crumbling cubes from the pictures is nothing to see =)

M
MODERN_GEAR 11.01.20

Well XS. Monitor a decade ago bought for 7K (now the same is 11), all the rules. Playing full hd, can if with a magnifying glass to see the strip and there, and so I have. 27 diagonal, if that.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
And I how to play 4K at all smoothing turned off in drivers and in game.