3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yakudza 11.01.20 03:05 am

Mod\'s for max Пейна2 (Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

Downloaded the mod - Deep Blue 3
When you run writes this crap:

Exception in engineInit:R_Script: Can''t parse assignment to variable SlotIndex
in [attributes]/[ColtCommandoDual.txt]!
Assignment: slotid_coltcommandodual Format:%d
146 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cool_Zero 11.01.20

People! Throw off the link to a program RasMaker(That Rasmaker, but not Ras maker, maxras, etc.).
So I can get the Data folder to turn to the archive of the Ras.

F
Flinn 11.01.20

All set themselves the mod Hall of Mirrors (equilibrium) super mod.
there is a beautiful shootout with hordes of foes, zarabotany physics, and great meat.

but the way to solve the problem STRINGTABLE
in the root game folder there is a file data\database\stringtable.txt all the fuss because of the fact that the program cannot find this file with a subtitle that POPs up when receiving certain weapons. will have to write the subtitle yourself.
for example I have he has given cheto cannot find [TIP_GKMODE] in file stringtable.txt.
the climb to a file and enter a new line in the image and likeness of the upper rows. example:

[TIP_BULLETTIME] String = tip: Press the Deceleration time (#SLOWMOTION#) to slow down time.;
[TIP_DODGE] String = tip: Press #JUMP# and press directions to make a somersault.;
[TIP_GKMODE] string = gankata;

S
Squerke 11.01.20

and there is such mod improves the blood effects?

S
Squerke 11.01.20

I wonder who else reads?

l
ladykiller69 11.01.20

Do-it-yourself... =)

S
Squerke 11.01.20

But how?

l
ladykiller69 11.01.20

I do not know, this is Google...

T
Ty umresh odin v pustyne 11.01.20

There is such a mod,I really forgot what it's called.

S
Squerke 11.01.20

Yes, I also read somewhere, like the blood flies to the walls, and where the current is not searched for, not found.

S
Squerke 11.01.20

A link to dash? On Cinema?

M
Mark Bernett 11.01.20

Not the current second of Max Payne is alive, but just as first! By the way, download The Max Payne's illusions on the website www.levels4you.com. Write your opinion about it in the topic the Map of The Max Payne's illusions.

l
lMortl 11.01.20

Hello. I never game in Max Payne. And then I drove Max Payne 2: Matrix Mix. And then this crap:
Exception:
A reference to shader material Eyelash defined in file MaxPayne.txt coldn't be resolved
Closing...
Tell me what to do? You help out not only me, but at least 10 people. Please help!

d
darke501st 11.01.20

2lMort]
Hmm, have you tried to run the game without mod? I also have this disc. Only I have it started. But if you play with the mod, in the head cleaners were off

l
lMortl 11.01.20

That's the problem. I do not have the usual Max Payne. Maybe the problem is with shaders? But this problem not only me.

d
darke501st 11.01.20

2lMortl
Nope, run max when menu appears where you can choose the resolution, etc, at the bottom there is an option something like Select game. So, there will be a Matrix Mix. Choose not selected and run

l
lMortl 11.01.20

2Darke shit, doesn't burn the selection box of the game. :( I've read that rasmaker helps, but in the directory of the game, there is no Data folder in the root folder of such files are lying - Matrix Mix 1.ras 2, 3, 4. Che may to do with them. The game is paritsa 1 Chapter 3, part.

O
Overheat 11.01.20

Recently found on http://moddb.com/ mod EQ gunkatas v3 based on the movie Equilibrium. mod seems cool, better than Hall of Mirrors, but connection I have is unstable, and it does not support resume downloading after an interruption. on http://maxpayne2.levels4you.com/ - same crap. Anywhere else it was not found. Can anyone knows where to download it normally?

K
Keich 11.01.20

Please throw off on soap mod [email protected]
There is generally after two slain enemies time much slower while Max moves with the same speed.
I used this mod played it was called Zmod now full there jet-li bullettime.
Generally throw off please or at least write as this mod is called.

a
alex_bash_95 11.01.20

slyshte and who the thread knows where to take the mod max rembo?

K
KEKUS95 11.01.20

Hello all! excuse me please,but could you somebody tell how to add fontay blood in the game(how to handle blood in the yoke)just tired already to play a game where shooting someone in the head, and he just kind of crap brignola and everything, but Heceta so just like MORTAL KOMBAT was. in General people pliz help