3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks42 11.01.20 03:06 am

The cult of personality (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Tell me, who passed the mission, the Cult of personality (section: to set the encoder signal), I do not understand how to install them and where. Illuminated marker near the stairs, her up and everything and I don't know what's next.

10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Himemi 11.01.20

There on the walls, in the corners of these small cylinders on the similarity of the column wall.

H
Himemi 11.01.20

M
Maks42 11.01.20

Oh thank you kind person), I have a half day out there scratching their head(

H
Himemi 11.01.20

Maks42
But not for that) the Game is at some points extremely obvious.

a
anti_Alien 11.01.20

You can go on the turret, there will be a door after the room with the man on the screen and the switch.

M
Maks42 11.01.20

anti_Alien
If you pull the switch (I already did), then fails a section on installing encoders, it is possible just to cut it off (the villain) and everything, but the mission is not complete.

B
Beirut 11.01.20

This is one of the bugs of the game, when you come the first time, then the transmission lights flash, when you come in with jamming already there, he was looking for half an hour)))

Y
Yanuki 11.01.20

Beirut
and the problem as solved?

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Yanuki wrote:
and the problem as solved?
And what to solve,all the sensors are in the left side of the aisle,and very visible,first right next to the stairs,then in stealth mode (or cut off the turret by hacking) are on the left side and find two more.
By the way,after install the jammers,there are two options for the development of the quest which will depend upon what you choose in dialogue.

F
Facktor0077 11.01.20

Very obvious stuff, but all found carrying a barrel and hiding behind нейDDD