3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silence_is_screaming 17.09.19 06:18 pm

Impressions of the game (SUPERHOT)

Since the release, this topic will be relevant. A much awaited game. Share their impressions of the game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snite_Poerti 17.09.19

If you compare the game with the beta, it turned out shit, waited too long for the game, and the story ended up extending somewhere for half an hour. These wanton freezes in some places was just vybeshivaet. And sound of white noise (loading level) was disgusting. From beta were enthusiastic, but the release failed.

H
Hank-J Wimbleton 17.09.19

The game is very good, but there are bugs and flaws.

k
kedmaker 17.09.19

6-7 out of 10

X
Xrace 17.09.19

IT'S THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS.

D
DJ Alu 17.09.19

From the furious games :D

Y
Yuriy Maslov 17.09.19

short horror

S
Slava Tumkin 17.09.19

cool

C
CHUVAAAAAAAK 17.09.19

It's just a good but short game.

b
bakshish 17.09.19

Super Game! Really the Best for the last time!

H
Holly Jolly 17.09.19

SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT

D
Danny Lamb 17.09.19

A game for 2 hours. Very short, the levels are unrelated. It would be logical to imagine that the character runs like in mirror's Edge for a stylized locations in parkour style. What story connects all the points with the shootings. But in this form is incomplete the game is, it's a sketch, remote, beautiful game.

K
Kolomiiets 17.09.19

Well... Let's wait for DLC. The patches are already flying.
Even now, it is interesting to place challenges. Really delivered the story.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 17.09.19

Danny Lamb
What do you want? This game made a 7 days for a competition)

D
Danny Lamb 17.09.19

Pavel0198
Oh, just do not
What about the Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/375798653/superhot with a total collection of $250,798.
And how Early access on Steam?

$250,798 for a minimalistic game that lasts 2 hours is a lot.

And here you can see the sale http://steamspy.com/app/322500 (11,626 people take away from the total, as it is people have received the game after a donation on kickstarter)

f
firestriker 17.09.19

lev105
It is incomplete

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 17.09.19

Danny Lamb
Read about the game the better you will understand what I'm talking about.

D
Danny Lamb 17.09.19

Pavel0198
I believe that the game (to be) done in a few days for the competition. But this does not negate further sub-funds. I do focus.

G
Grand-master 17.09.19

The game is insane Paracha totally inadequate price. Soon indie shit will cost the same as PS4 games

p
pekabir 17.09.19

painfully confusing crap with primitive gameplay. purely for fans of cyberpunk and other dystopian

S
Sspk 17.09.19

In General, all super. I really liked real 5 minute.