3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimch1 11.01.20 03:06 am

Control in Dead Space. (Dead Space)

1. Is there a way to enable autobag?
2. How to increase mouse sensitivity? Especially in aiming mode. (in setting the slider to maximum but still not enough).
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 11.01.20

1) a Stack of coins on the key.
2) Buy a mouse with more dpi

_
_Dark_ 11.01.20

By the way, seriously, sensitivity really disgusting. Barely used)

r
riddick47 11.01.20

Autobag in my opinion not needed, IMHO. speed mouse used quickly and now without any problems.

D
Dimch1 11.01.20

Accelerated mouse driver logitech. Much nicer to play became!

P
PRIVA 11.01.20

do me a button on the mouse you menyaesh DPI 800 1000 1500 2000 2500 3000 standards flying !

d
dimonzo 11.01.20

Tell me is it possible to play the Dead Space with Costa.I have a model Joystick Logitech Rumble Pad 2.Can't figure out how to zakonektitsya (many games does this Jost ) , or this game does not accept it by default.Tell me a file or patch you need to download ,and then the keyboard is terribly uncomfortable to play (( .Thanks in advance

S
SunnyTheMan 11.01.20

patch download, do not ask. I'm finally on the wheel play. so fashionable right now.

I
ICEtek-V 11.01.20

you emulator 360-th controller need download http://www.tocaedit.com/IB/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=32 me checked, in most games the joystick will be determined as from the sepulchre, and, accordingly, to work where other pads don't work

R
Rechet 11.01.20

The speed of the mouse as if floating... In part 2 much better....

t
tabak96 11.01.20

and I Pade play and really about control, not steamed

K
Kir-NT 11.01.20

Rechet
turn off the Vert. sync. will be better

K
Kiber25 11.01.20

Even without vsync is still not the same sensitivity as in the second part.
in ДСе2 the mouse more responsive and after X2 in ДС1 becomes problematichno to play, and more...Vsync in ДС1 buggy,when you aim at necro pulls the mouse from side to side

K
Karalex 11.01.20

The people I have in the game camera itself is spinning in left-top corner and Isaac, he goes forward all the time. WHAT TO DO????

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

Inversion may change.

S
Sashulyaka 11.01.20

I play on PS3, can I connect a mouse and how to do it?

S
Sharapppp 11.01.20

Keyboard does not work in Dead space 1,I had worked went to 7 chapters,recently launched to continue to play,and the keyboard is dead,only the mouse works,tried to reinstall ,did not help,HELP,I WANT to PLAY DEAD SPACE PLEASE

K
Korsac 11.01.20

Disable Vert. sync. helped. The mouse response is much better!

P
Peace_MackeR 11.01.20

people can tell you what to do if DS3 control is going weird: the company is still aiming after release RMB(caps off); continues to move or do actions after I click on control keys; control sticks so to speak, and aiming, very fun stick and discourages play. there is a solution to this problem?
PS the laptop I have is good and pulls the game on high settings, tried count. settings to lower didn't help.

D
DoK913 11.01.20

the best solution for the game in the first part with a normal mouse speed
Put in the settings file this value like in the video and you feel comfortable to play

T
TanatosOnly 11.01.20

Korsac
I don't know who you are, but let me tell you my words of gratitude! Nowhere did not help me! But your comment sealed the fate of his Grandfather Rescuing! From now on, he will pass me! Indeed disabling vertical sync back mouse sanity! Sincerely thank you so much man!!!