3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 11.01.20 03:06 am

Your attitude towards the current implementation of VATS? (Fallout 76)

who do not know drew a picture of how to work the targeting system in F76 )
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
random3355 11.01.20

Banal avtopritselivanie without avtopritselivaniya.

J
Jack ONeill 11.01.20

In the gazebo there's a fan of Bekmambetov

L
LenivyiBob 11.01.20

Stuff that requires processing.

P
PROTOTYPE XOF 11.01.20

Bullshit

T
Topol45 11.01.20

It and previous versions have been implemented do not understand how, but right now so all has become a crutch for ryazapov, but the position of the Gazebo is the main thing that the kids liked, so all is good.

M
Morson 11.01.20

VATS is needed here more for the console gamers, PC-schnick quietly will play in normal shooting. Though sometimes VATS is amiss when the target either in the dark or in the bushes :)

A
A B 11.01.20

Crap

M
Mudryy glupec 11.01.20

my attitude to everything Ф76: some crap. Better go F4 pereproydu again, and then to round numbers lacking 4h - 1996.
https://pp.userapi.com/c845020/v845020397/11eaa1/X0JLyeKQZYY.jpg

c
choa 11.01.20

The wise fool
F76 is essentially the same as F4, but without the stupid quests from Caxton Garvey and all the others. The same explore, same loot, same construction. But new locations, new monsters (which are stronger than those in F4), the ability to play with other players.

M
Morson 11.01.20

Well introduced wear weapons and moved from the regime of Survival the need to eat and drink. Sorry, but I have not yet seen the disease.

P
Pepin3d 11.01.20

heard there will be disease
the vomitus erectus
infection occurs through close scrutiny of graphene

K
Kirshgame 11.01.20

Guys, Sori, I know that the question is not here, but help the game find! Played sooo long and now the name can not remember. There karoch side view and you play for the attack and need to fly Germans and chronicity. This game is still activation required, there is 30 minutes to play and then buying a key should have been.

M
Morson 11.01.20

If you know that the question is not here, why do you write ?

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Shit avtopritselivanie only consolers do it is obviously for them made,on PC that shit nafig not surrendered,really screwed up one of the most basic and original chips series again for the MMO component,I'm really upset.

Fallout 4 was the Golden mean when the enemy continued to approach slowly while aiming, but not completely stopped as in F3 and FNV.

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Morson wrote:
but have not seen disease.
The disease network,as well as in F4 you can get it from dirty water,food,if you sleep on a conventional mattress,bites, etc.

k
krll 11.01.20

saa0891
Yes, all in mourning with this, but what did you want from an MMO....

R
Razox 11.01.20

On PC yesterday often yuzal, already thinking pokachivaetsya under it. Shooting it goes into a quick mode.