3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simmac 11.01.20 03:06 am

Crookrise disease after the quest in the refuge 81 (Fallout 4)

After completing the quest (the vaccine given to the child) hanging this effect. Doctors don't heal. Is there a way to get rid of ?
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 11.01.20

simmac
To heal, I had to leave the syringe. As they say good deeds should not go unpunished

J
Jim LaFleur 11.01.20

simmac

Enter in the console 00055а10, will give the same medication that you are looking for on the quest, it was good for me)

s
simmac 11.01.20

Jim LaFleur
Don't want a console in this case to use it, I thought quest of some sort there for a cure.

D
DanilRUS 11.01.20

Jim LaFleur
And is this the right ID? And then I wrote that there is (enter player.additem 00055a10).

G
Geksogen 11.01.20

DanilRUS
At the end of 1 wrote?

f
fristucon15 11.01.20

here on 00055f10 1

P
Pavel 424 11.01.20

You can go without falling sick. Satellites don't carry, the robot will activate and kill, because if he or your companion are attacked or bitten by Zabaleta. Do not let yourself to bite do not take rats and loot, save often and check the status after each dead rat. Thank you and good luck.

p
planerr 11.01.20

I played 6 hours already, and then happened to notice that KHP is reduced and shooting... there Is a sadness to roll back ago, well I thought not to give the syringe, but ... the woman was near.
PS. in fact never rats didn't bite, the actual satellite was infected :))) and again had thoughts, and how companion bite and he didn't die... and Open the entire map, most Likely will cure the Brotherhood. after the mission to collect DNA... check.

s
simmac 11.01.20

planerr
I don't think, because even Institute a super technology I was not cured.

C
CrazyCatNear 11.01.20

Ugliness, we went with Protectron in there, he all killed...I did not climb to look - how is the infection.
So he knocks, 30 meters from you...and to the floor below, and you're sick, anyway.

-_\

C
CrazyCatNear 11.01.20

fristucon15

Do not share, where did you get ID???
)))

b
bulldozer 11.01.20

CrazyCatNear
throw the medication in any container and using the console command inv look of the IDs of all objects in this container

S
Supermutant_Marcus 11.01.20

Passed this quest in power armor without satellites. No side effects noticed.
UPD: made a mistake - picked up the same virus

C
CrazyCatNear 11.01.20

bulldоzer

-_\
Oh, Yes. Exactly zhesh
=D

L
Lebrun 11.01.20

Supermutant_Marcus
same thing..I was thinking of using the armor you can't bite-.-under water, you can safely go..and here..

L
Lebrun 11.01.20

simmac
and then I thought,why would I want a cure to leave.while 400 caps not too bad)

F
Franky.Burn 11.01.20

Lebrun
In power armor under water ogranichennoe time to walk, do not flatter yourself. Then GG is drowning fuck.

A
AirStream 11.01.20

simmac
how did you all come from with their speculations? If you do not know - better to be silent. During the passage you or your companion (the easiest one to go) must not cause damage (damage to activated the protectron is also considered, so it is better not to touch it), then all the rules will not catch the disease, and a vaccine with a clear conscience can give.

Z
Zhasl 11.01.20

strange but two times was force armor and without armor and companions ( can't stand their stupidity and getting stuck in textures ,so walking for fun) but TGM to help you by the way never was drowning in power armor raider drowned but in t60 x-01 no

D
Direm 11.01.20

DanilRUS
there have byoa 00055a10 together to write