3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 17.09.19 06:19 pm

Does not start (Monster Hunter: World)

hi all.

bought the game and it does not start. What are the solutions to the problem?
who faced?

28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 17.09.19

Freiherr
Ironically, in the column with the recommended configuration of "iron" on the game page in Steam is listed i7 3770 that these instructions are not supported. Tip: refrain from buying as long as Capcom does not correct the problem.

I
InfinityDance 17.09.19

Freiherr
If you have percent second or third generation, only wait for a patch. other variants is not present.

F
Frayherr 17.09.19

Abarmot90 wrote:
Ironically, in the column with the recommended configuration of "iron" on the game page in Steam is listed i7 3770 that these instructions are not supported. Tip: refrain from buying as long as Capcom does not correct the problem.
Yes, they are that crazy? there trebovaniya written 3770 essentially the same instructions as my PCT )))
it's unbelievable just hype, I'm mad at capcom.

InfinityDance wrote:
If you have percent second or third generation, only wait for a patch. other variants is not present.
what kind of service !!!!! I such lawlessness have not seen anywhere else

L
Lertus 17.09.19

Freiherr
Ipony something of the fear and lose the scent. Nintendo decided to recall rights overgrown with moss-time projects and to collide with those who gives you the opportunity to pick them up for free. Thank you have to say about them at all I remember to this day. Now Capcom vicidon affords.. Snickering.

n
ne4eHer 17.09.19

Daaaaa..... it is full of taskbar, and maybe Kapka is not in course was. Denuvo's time to burn.

F
Frayherr 17.09.19

ne4eHer wrote:
Daaaaa..... it is full of taskbar, and maybe Kapka is not in course was. Denuvo's time to burn.
how could there not be posted if it is a direct work of those who makes the game to check the obvious compatibility

s
strelok94 17.09.19

I have an i7 950 and everyone start.

F
Frayherr 17.09.19

I'm here to see my friend, in his 980-ke with 2500к fine start and went, but it was today, maybe fix the patch is released then.
at this version I can not check the game return the game did. Well, the fact is that the percent generation 2 and 3 do )))

M
Manfis denZ 17.09.19

Can anyone come across. Start the game and just hangs and nothing happens. config of a computer in profile.

K
Konstantin_86 17.09.19

Manfis denZ
Same garbage, launched and hangs, and integrity of the cache, checked it twice, and rebutnul computer - nothing helps!(

K
Konstantin_86 17.09.19

percent 7700К, vidyuhi 1070
I think here matter is not in gland...

a
alodiz-tarandai 17.09.19

This can be a problem authentication danovy. Try to go with the proxies, a friend of mine because of the provider such garbage constantly.

M
MadPumpkin2 17.09.19

In once, bought the game, and here on you :(

A
ALEX SS 17.09.19

The game does not start the process itself closes after a few seconds - what to do then?
(system - Xeon X5650 (similar to i7-980), ASUS P6T Deluxe, SSD PLEXTOR PX-512M5Pro 512GB, 24GB Samsung DDR3-1700, MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G, X-Fi Fatality 64MB, driver 417.22, vin7-64bit)

V
Vyxyxol 17.09.19

ALEX SS
To run without a trainer / table.

A
ALEX SS 17.09.19

Muskrat
And you can read more - I that only did not try but nothing helps.

V
Vyxyxol 17.09.19

ALEX SS
Don't use cheats (trainer or table) at startup and during gameplay, a built-in anti-cheat picks up on this and krašit the game. At the moment, not a single cheat for the game not working properly. Either your CPU does not support any instructions you need for the game.

A
ALEX SS 17.09.19

Muskrat
You read carefully my first post - 1st time I cant run game after installation (set Monster.Hunter.World-CODEX) what the hell is the cheats and stuff I've never had that principle and never to complain and also wrote the config of a computer - maybe you're just not in the topic of the problem.

j
jax baron 17.09.19

Muskrat
There is one more table

v
vergil-kt 17.09.19

Confirm, re-installed 2 times repak from Khattab, from fitgirl, code, fuck one crashes a few seconds after startup with a black screen. Tried to change to fullscreen via settings borderless graphics, tossed on SSD, whatever, still crashes. Th XS to do.