3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 11.01.20 12:58 pm

V. A. T. S. or Real-Time on survival? (Fallout 4)

How would You like to fight VATS or real-time the complexity of survival?

Real - time pure shooter. Many miss the enemy because the enemies are always moving. Have to get into the head because the greater the damage. But in the real half no crits, only watsa. Mobs zhyrnye, spent a lot of ammo.

The watts is a lot of damage because of crits and is much safer. So vats was effective, it is necessary to spend points in luck and dexterity.
Moderators do not touch my topic pliz.
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctpannik 11.01.20

I prefer real time. But without watts in the game is not enough because in many tough fights simply do not have time.

I
Ilaya 11.01.20

Realism.In watts, if I use the Tommy gun, 100 bullets in a cone, I have 10-15 rounds only crashes, and the rate for a couple of seconds.In vats it is necessary to use pistols, plasma weapons,the shotguns but not with minigun and more rapid-fire weapons.

R
RGC 11.01.20

On the survival of moronic balance, you hit the enemy only 50% damage, while he gave you 200%
I suggest to put the mod and to customize the damage done. I set myself the ratio of 100% - 300% and became much better. Vanilla balance is all and Sundry fucked up

R
RikoChiko 11.01.20

Only the real-time. The Vats still miss may.

Z
Zaychik 11.01.20

On any difficulty - on the situation, sometimes it's easier and faster to fill without VATS, sometimes with VATS, especially when the distance is small and Crete gained.

R
RGC 11.01.20

Ego
Crits do not care for distance and the percentage of hits, even if the probability of getting 1% crit always hits the target

D
Dok77 11.01.20

If Crete in Vats is always a 100% hit.
That's looked a little VIDOS brow on survival, it plays through vats, pumped with luck, gives cool.

V
Verzor 11.01.20

WATTS is and still recovering glasses - real-time.
In WATTS there is a clear thing - critical attack - you can soak the enemy on the other end of the map but still in the shelter.)

S
Siromanto 11.01.20

Play a sniper, always come from afar and shoot with gladkostvol, redone under sniper. Opponents, if they are far away and can't get in, try to zanimatsya, and you calmly handle them. I'm so all College outside cleaned.
But against ghouls, save only VATS and a shotgun. I'm still a boy, normal weapons are no sings for two volleys from a shotgun not fails to subdue ghouls, but in VATS OD enough even to recharge

M
Melnik19941994 11.01.20

As soon as he learned that the crits only work in vats, cursed on the**th the gazebo and to use vats just stopped.

M
Melnik19941994 11.01.20

Siromanto
Against ghouls in the beginning is the perfect modified 10mm pistol. A lot of ammo and mods available almost immediately.

v
v11player 11.01.20

Melee, shotgun - VATS. Box of almost any legendary mob c knuckles-knife from stealth using vats+Crete+perks for the restoration of od and Crete. At long range use a sniper in real-time by Kheda.

g
gven06 11.01.20

v11player
Exactly the same. In the far distance in real-time work as a sniper. In closed spaces also in real-time with a silenced pistol, but if noticed, then a shotgun and VATS

G
GrazY_PitoN 11.01.20

On survival as easily damage your bike. Set modes and reduced damage I damage from 50% survival to 25% and play without companions, only max the dog at first. Started again. That is the level of hardcore)) yeah real time yeah wait try such difficulty with it. Not enough ammunition ( if the stuffing did not turn earlier). P. C. against all the ghouls at first 10 mm or Savior, VATS and shot in the legs. No problem arrange the fireflies on its complexity. If high LVL 39+ carabiner gausa and headshots without odds with legs.

R
Rolento 11.01.20

Never the vats were not normally give you, although the animation curve prevents

A
Atay Wolverine 11.01.20

The only use vats in melee when you need to apply a guaranteed blow to a dangerous enemy (in real-time too long swings).

D
Devastatorrr 11.01.20

The watts is nice to use, but it becomes somehow too most people. Possible without Vatsa safely to survive on survival. And I do play until first death - if died (for any reason) then start a new game. And nothing. Have lived myself (though with several attempts) up to 52 level - attack aircraft with heavy weapons.
And now I play a stealth girl. And is also still alive.

PS. If anyone is interested - this is what creates my pumped pers with heavy weapons (Volley):

Whats the WATTS? :)

W
Wild Rider 11.01.20

No, watts is still very good for swinging perception and not shooting with a laser gun. Another thing, you need to find a good armor, if the conflict can not be solved by one well-aimed shot from a sniper rifle with a silencer.

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Depends entirely on the situation,rascati and your play style,I love edged weapons and they are of course much easier and more practical VATS including due to the mechanics of perks,the same advantage of the Blitz,but I also love sniper rifles and there are already realtime is more practical and more effective,five the same as I wrote above all this can change depending on the situation.

S
Sergey Kihno 11.01.20

Watts is much easier to play, but with it the same enjoyment from the game less. Of course, I think the majority wants ularity carcass with their hands in the runtime)
I've recently decided to get fallout 4 on fashion survival. And I will say that for fans not just to shoot, but with a taste that is play in this genre, the game with this fashion will be divine.
And vats, vats for students that can not get in a drunken ghoul)