3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryba Polosataya 11.01.20 12:58 pm

The quest \"a Simple\" where is the unicorn horn to look for? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Comrades, as actually to find a proverbial unicorn horn? Where is the Scarecrow picks (a unicorn)? In the description in Kruchenykh marshes ten times everything is there and nothing is spared, there locations are all open, the main quest at the moment, the Disappearance of Arnhold. Where to find it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emitent 11.01.20

You still early))) As I understand it, the box with the horn is in the location of the Abandoned castle (aka Green temple where Niriis the type of award gives) it will become available after defeating the main quest Vodacom in Betrayal. The box itself is in a chest in one of the bedrooms (can't miss).
I have to be honest the quest a simple service bagenal and failed listed, horn found before getting the quest a Simple.
Question you where to find a wife Olika (in a lock), I'm just a corpse with gems found?

R
Ryba Polosataya 11.01.20

Thank you). But then so would have wandered on the Moors, in the hopes of meeting with a non-existent unicorn. The wife is in the village Twinkling on the lake (the wife of the courier with the gems if I understand correctly?), near the merchant, clicking on the tab appears just like a NPC, without a name. Well, it is easy to distinguish, it is fine)).

E
Emitent 11.01.20

Fish Striped
and thank you ))) These quests for masters bagaduce if you don't count city-bards (or rather the city of Bugs) of Pitax

B
BeBe123456 11.01.20

Emitent
And where you found the body ?

E
Emitent 11.01.20

BeBe123456
Location Dragon Zatoka it seems so is called in Kamalenge South - East (bottom card)