3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vavan07 11.01.20 12:59 pm

The launch of Fallout: New California on win10 x64 (Fallout: New Vegas)

Who and how was able to run this shit on Windows 10? I've played with graphics settings, I put this mod on the gog license and downloaded the ready Repack, I re-installed direct x and all other related ENERG, cleaned the registry, exhibited compatibility, install on HDD, install on SSD and reduced the RAM, increased the RAM, put NVSE NVAC NVSR patcher plus 4gb ram, updated drivers, put the old drivers, put the configs the people from whom it was started, connected a different monitor (keyboard, mouse, headphones, power supply), cleaned the coolers, scored the cooler mud, lower CPU frequency, increased CPU frequency, disable cores, reduced frequency videometry, increased frequency of the graphics card, ran without a video card, run at noon and midnight.
And all this is demon - by - Les - but!
The only thing I have not tried to do is to run on a different system, but I've got it on win10 x64.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.T.A.L.KoYan 11.01.20

on seven runs, though sometimes crashes

c
costia.stepanow2014 11.01.20

Repak from'qoob 10,13 GB is fine, the flight was not Win10.
https://yadi.sk/d/0MH_gx8J7bVYMw

V
Vavan07 11.01.20

costia.stepanow2014
I downloaded this Repack. It also does not work

V
Vavan07 11.01.20

zegnus

Exactly bro, exactly...

V
Vavan07 11.01.20

zegnus
And Repack the same

S
S.T.A.L.KoYan 11.01.20

Vavan07
also, it can be missing software, try Windows update.

e
envedimka 11.01.20

What the system writes? What messages appear? Or when you press play nothing happens at all? View windows journal what she wrote there. Start you own Fallout New Vegas without mod New California?. If you have a laptop with a graphics card from Nvidia, the reason is very simple... the toy does not see the main card, and determines only integrated video. Need in driver settings in the option Manage 3D settings tab select the Global settings to not Auto-select and Hight-performance NVIDIA processor.

V
Vavan07 11.01.20

The log is empty. The game closed without errors. Just a work stoppage. The card I have AMD.

e
envedimka 11.01.20

Try to remove the my documents .. My Games folder FalloutNV in a basket, well.. what you could recover and re-start toy when you select video settings the lowest resolution. Here's what people wrote, I hope the link will not delete
https://steamcommunity.com/app/22490/discussions/0/864973124030280429/
also install all the libraries Microsoft Visual C++ if the system is 64 bits, then x-32 install too.
https://soft.mydiv.net/win/files-Microsoft-Visual-C-Redistributable-Package-Hybrid.html
you can also try to run the executable in compatibility mode with Windows 7... disable the antivirus during the installation and during startup.. before installing the toy delete the FalloutNV folder from My Games and setup.exe run in compatibility mode with Windows 7
So such jokes are of incompatible mods.. run FOMM and disable all the DLC included in the Ultimate leaving only the FalloutNV.esm and all plugins New California... just add the folder where you installed the toy in exception of antivirus.

V
Vavan07 11.01.20

envedimka
You have no idea what I just did. All to no avail. I think this is due to updates of Windows, but rather neonoviy. I as a 16 year put it, and never updated.

-
-Anarant- 11.01.20

And there are people who start You can throw the load order of the mods?

e
envedimka 11.01.20

Vavan07
As I understand it you have Windows something like LTSB... it practically is not updated, there are so-called only those components that are iron buggy .. can try to enable Microsoft Net Framework 3.5.1 inclusions and outages of components of vindovs to apps if not enabled of course, by default, as I recall, in the top ten it is off.
Honestly, I don't even know what to do but to put a different version of the dozens. But that's just my subjective opinion... who knows because of what it does not start.

-
-Anarant- 11.01.20

envedimka
10 Pro x64, too, have similar troubles

z
zegnus 11.01.20

I have a new version LTSB - it is called in a very different way. And I have a gaming laptop, but an old clip with a Rdeon Ati HD5870/ Game start immediately without any manipulation. The only thing that is a long initial loading (always) at the main menu of the game.

e
envedimka 11.01.20

-Anarant-
See, all the same, New Vegas is built on the engine used in Fallout 3, and when he developed the engine for Windows 10 was not in sight, maybe this is the explanation for such troubles. I really wanted to put ten, but unfortunately, my core shelezyaka covered, and the laptop that I now use, well, in any is not on friendly terms with the ten, it just works, because the manufacturer has not produced any new drivers or BIOS updates under this same system. But what is most interesting is the first official release of Windows 10 worked without problems, and now put 5 - 10 minutes and the stupid system to stop responding and then not even loaded. The campaign is Microsoft in cahoots with the hardware manufacturers, I want a new system? buy a new computer. Such cases.
Yes, about the order of loading mods, I have them stand in that order..
only I have seven New California 2.0.2 beta , a New Vegas 1.4.0.525 GOG, repak from Khattab, crack and used FOMM to install and activate the mod and localization - English version 0.14.14.4 (there are certainly Russified FOMM, but it is terribly buggy and not always works correctly)
Spoiler

c
costia.stepanow2014 11.01.20

-Anarant-
I didn't even bother kerf ALL

Spoiler

k
kakoyto chel2000 20.01.23

Haaron2580
And if I turned everything on, I press play, but after pressing the game does not start, but throws it back into the launcher

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

I downloaded the repack and launched it on Win 10 x64:

Most likely, not everything needs to be ticked in Data files. Then the game will start