3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShambalaWorld 11.01.20 01:05 pm

Businesses in GTA V Online. Need recommendations. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to engage every business in GTA V Online? I'm talking about biker enterprises, and the like. Is the game worth the candle or not very profitable it all out?
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 11.01.20

ShambalaWorld
At the moment the most profitable business Import/Export, sort of.

e
ed58963 11.01.20

gta5 is a model of the modern consumer society in miniature. gta5 offers a variety of interesting classes to earn more money. why? to buy even more interesting businesses and earn more money. why? to buy even more interesting businesses and earn more money. why? for those who are already not interested in more profitable and interesting businesses have at least a interesting ways to spend money, for example buy need cars and costumehow Shotaro for under 200k. skipping a bunch of abstracts will sum it up: all businesses are the same, they're all just a hamster wheel and had received his sight or in competitive modes, or have already left. sad but true

PS: with curculation not considered offhand but for a comfortable game 5кк the ceiling. + daily for spending on ammo.

I
Ilya950 11.01.20

ShambalaWorld
Bikers - not the most profitable business compared to organizations (biker enterprises more for fun with friends). The profitable delivery of illegal goods (a warehouse full of 16 boxes - profit of about 200.000$ (do not include the purchase of goods)), and a warehouse 100 boxes ( or whatever... the exact figure I do not remember) - I heard that the income of about 2.000.000$
Exports of machinery with maximum profit 75.000$ per car (+/- $5,000 to repair) if we consider the delivery the most expensive car with modifications for 20.000$. Of course, if to deliver 4 different machines the whole team of 4 people then the profit will be more, but if the collection will carry...

I
Ilya Krasilov 11.01.20

ed58963
here the update will be released and your 5кк will not be enough for anything

S
ShambalaWorld 11.01.20

Ilya233
Import/Export. And what is there business? Like this DLC only new cars and all.

I
Ilya950 11.01.20

ShambalaWorld
Added a new boss's work. As I understand it, you have no office? Okay, the business consists of two steps: 1. Steal a car. 2 to Sell the car (what a surprise)

S
S.t.e.n 11.01.20

Ilya950 wrote:
The profitable delivery of illegal goods (a warehouse full of 16 boxes - profit of about 200.000$
You know... behind the boxes to you and roll will be 10-16 times... sell for 200... make Sense?..if you can steal/sell 2[!] machine... and snatch count the same amount....+interesting..
So personally I vote for Import/Export...
---
PS I just Compared the boxes and cars... about the Biking -I have no clue...

C
CrowBY 11.01.20

ShambalaWorld
Ilya233
The most profitable at the moment, it's probably cocaine.
PS Import/Export it's not the most profitable. For 2 cars you 200k not help out. And if I remember correctly, there is a 1 hour rollback between selling cars

e
ed58963 11.01.20

Ilya Krasilov
diagonal you read or do not read? what's the update what 5кк? plow Papa Carlo first boxes to hit the warehouse office and the yacht, then to plow to save the club, then to beat spending on enterprise club, then to save for the update export and special vehicles, then save up a bit top with an eye on the new update, then plow on businesses the new update to save up for more new update and so on. I looked forward to this game. all that is necessary is kuruma, insurgent and pickup-ins, the Hydra upon request, buzard, well, a couple of wheelbarrows if you have the desire to race. and there is still the bike.
ed58963 wrote:
all businesses are the same, they're all just a hamster wheel

A
Aleksey3213 11.01.20

Ilya950
111 boxes over 2200000 excluding the cost of shipping(about 600,000)
S. T. E. n
for the 1st time 3 box immediately can lead

Y
Yarsis 11.01.20

profitable to do hybrid farm since selling cars every 20 minutes thereby until there is a pullback on sale can bring a couple of boxes to the warehouse as far as I know if you sell just 4 of the machine will be rolled back nearly an hour thus, it is possible not to waste time in the shuffle and to do with boxes or if there is no storage for the boxes that club but for me it is a motorcycle club that even autism (particularly sale of goods to the postal vans)

Y
Yarsis 11.01.20

Anton Shikhalev
much time is spent on the change session prsche to drive all cars and sell at the pullback with the most expensive copy to most expensive thus by elimination you will have to accumulate expensive cars plus will go at least some but profits

e
ed58963 11.01.20

Anton Shikhalev
now the 25% bonus so 125K. say CD you can reset if you pull the raw footage. and if you score a stock to a certain number (which did not penetrate) standard and medium machines start orders entirely of supercars.
Aleksey3213
about 3 drawers detail

T
Tsveer 11.01.20

What you need to fulfill the Import/Export ? I'm just in this game noob... the game has a little bit of money 1.100.000

Y
Yarsis 11.01.20

Gufy777
need office price 1.000.000$+ and auto-warehouse price 1.250.000$ for the deshovy if memory serves and then you the game on your fingers will tell

Y
Yarsis 11.01.20

ed58963
he probably meant that there can be order 3 boxes but again run until all will deliver if you solo, although you might get lucky and 3 of the box 1 will be in the van but it is rare, if in solo play, it is more convenient to buy 2 boxes since there is a high chance that there will be a van and not bags

I
Ilya233 11.01.20

ShambalaWorld
Yes, update Import/Export. Stealing expensive cars and selling them. Another collection of these cars you can collect and sell bonus

I
Ilya233 11.01.20

CrowBY
For cocaine it is necessary raw materials to coach and to wait until it is produced. And it will not be fast... a little faster So we have more money to improve tossed. And at a big risk of losing everything... For 2 cars, high class can be quite 200k to do and even if from the collection, and more. 1 hour is if you 4 pieces at once sold. And while there is time, you can safely perform the mission boss, which fetch 20K

e
ed58963 11.01.20

I'm here on habré I came across an interesting article https://habrahabr.ru/company/mailru/blog/263839/ and having read it I looked at the GTA on the other hand. and despite the fact that I still think GTA model of the modern consumer society in miniature cannot fail to note the bias in the inferiority of their first (and in order of the third) post in this thread. somewhere, either on the forum or something else where I have seen the signs ekselen with the calculation of profit per hour. and it seems like I remember a figure of around 600K/h for the chief with 3 thugs. and for solos or tricky manipulation of the reset timer or other work in anticipation of resetting KD. and the beginner can farm some creeps and robbery. given the considerable input of the threshold in any business is the best option

I
Ilya Krasilov 11.01.20

ed58963
gave 50 Rubas dude he clocked me 100 000 000 and not worried at the expense of things and stuff, want to roll with a tank, laugh at them, I want the server to bend, bend over