3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream 11.01.20 01:06 pm

The achievement of \"Eyes in the reward\" (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

To receive the achievements after killing the Cyclops should be out of the goats ass to get the eye. Where is the search for the goat ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

Oh this is nonsense,she immediately runs and you deal with the Cyclops,when to look for it,if only as it is necessary immediately running after her.

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 11.01.20

You just need a goat to beat on Kefalonia, the eye drops out randomly

i
iluxa4398 11.01.20

And I once accidentally got on a horse killing sheep and apparently sheep too, didn't even notice

L
LifeStream 11.01.20

Found. On the way to the gorge, Northwest of the camp of the Cyclops. That is the goat. She has little horns. Mainly goats running around.
PS What kind of pictures are not uploaded to the forum

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 11.01.20

Damn, was thought to look after the goat! Thought, Oh Fig, nonsense! And look how it okazalosb, and even give achivku. =)

D
Dmitriy Peskov 11.01.20

Nifiga not closed achivka, gave another Smelly eye. And killing a Cyclops as hung and hangs.

N
Nikolay Ololay 11.01.20

LifeStream
Go back to Kefalonia if left from there and just everybody goat Bay near the lair of the Cyclops, drink quickly need a goat

L
LordAlex6 11.01.20

Dmitry Peskov
Cyclops didn't kill You. You kill the bandit, not the Cyclops. Real Cyclops will met You later.

D
Dmitriy Peskov 11.01.20

LordAlex6
I know, it is for killing mythical creatures achivka.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

Mr. Cho, a lot of people have found? =)
Spoiler

J
James_Mails 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Initially did not know what to knock out, after I restart the game due to a bug, and found, maybe, want to go =)

M
Mihail Golohvast 11.01.20

so there's also this game to get the eyes out of the back seat of the goat)

a
andrey.com26 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
All who wanted - found.

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.20

andrey.com26
Don't ruin the kid kicks, he believes that he is the chosen one)))

F
Fark3i 11.01.20

I've been wondering what to do with the mascot of Artemis(1 on the screenshot you can see it) and Wealth brother ,which drop from the chest in the location where the Cyclops knead necessary.

-
--00--00-- 11.01.20

Farshuk
Throughout the game these items going to a lot. Just when it comes time quest go get me this" and you say that I already have

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

Michael Holocuast
I don't get achievements for watching. Finding eyes found out about her. But who was looking for knowing about it - is not considered.

A
AlexanderYA 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
The gemorno ociepka, for its passage, I killed all the goats on Cefalonia spent 40-50 min.

D
Dimchik94 11.01.20

I have the eagle found and killed the goat. I just ran around Kefalonia, look, Icarus blasted goat beak. Came lutul, stunned)