3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 11.01.20 01:06 pm

Knight (Dragon's Dogma)

in DLS ran into knight leader with a shield and sword removed from him all the armor he is only 3 but like the armor on it anymore it becomes just something luminous, and it is not damage at all and domagoj become obscene what is it Zen ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 11.01.20

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
Magic try, or a weapon sacharovi.

R
RGC 11.01.20

Most annoying mob with half HP and becomes immune to physical damage

S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 11.01.20

Blood Suslik enchantment does not help the damage is still not exactly is that what is Holy fire , and my mage notorious pacifist

D
Delphis 11.01.20

this game is boss, and the Witcher 3 knight with shield and sword ordinary enemy, hmm of course, still say that the Witcher 3 casual

S

Delphis
and then the Witcher ? it's 2 completely different games and if you have a pumped Igny shields do not drop them immediately thrown out , and there is not enough that fansatic so also to become immortal

D
Delphis 11.01.20

and I don't see that the question is not about the Witcher 3, Sori, then just try to anoint the blade with the oil against the knights with a shield and drink the broth Manticore

R
RGC 11.01.20

Delphis
Do you even dogma played and know about what mob it is? What is the game talking about. In the Witcher with people fighting, not with a three-meter living armor

S

Delphis
RGC
he's just a Troll hammer

g
ge-force 11.01.20

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
As I understand, you mean the boss living armor he's living armor
Play mystic knight 200 LVL, with skills DemonsWrath the shield abyssal anguish on the arms
With the enchantment on the shield to effectively counter it (can take passive on a perfect block if not enough skill) accumulating the fury of his blows, subsequently throwing him strikes him immune to physical damage to the body with impressive damage and a small chance to drop it 10 m
and with the enchantment on the weapon causing impressive damage to his armor, a few combo attacks by this skill she easily flies with him, also this ability also deals a little damage when he had no armor but only on the condition that you hit his combo attacks instead of just zaklikivaya LKM
For a quicker kill this enemy, use amulets to increase the power and magic which can be bought from Fornicalia in Gran Soren
P. s I was told how to act himself playing mystic knight against a particular boss, if your question would be about your old Persian (class, LVL, who goes) I would have answered specifically for your case, text me if anything helped and sory for the English names of skills, began to play from the PC and to the English was already used)

S

ge-force
assassin with sword and bow , the main damage is poured into a sword and the ability to mine , if you just kiss in the course are explosive arrows , but I decided to pump now I have 65 level

g
ge-force 11.01.20

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
Assassin pumped in terms of equipment and sharpening at least for silver?

S

ge-force
silver ? if you are on the skill level he max

g
ge-force 11.01.20

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
Silver is a measure of the grinding equipment of the fire dragon, there are 3 kinds: red, silver, Golden
You have what?

S

ge-force
I have the initial , mostly need the moonstone for silver something unknown , and a pair of eyes of the dragon , silver